Planning a Trip to Disneyland Paris – The Ultimate Guide
5. Evening & Night-Time Entertainment
Ok, so days at Disneyland Paris are full-on fun and can leave you a little exhausted, but don’t be tempted to turn in early – there’s loads to see in the evenings too!
- Make sure you check out one of the evening parades. The daytime ones are great, but the bright lights give the evenings an extra-special atmosphere.
- The Disney Dreams®! show is currently on every day, and features a stunning laser, lights and fountain show around Sleeping Beauty Castle.
- Buffalo Bill’s Wild West Show is the biggest Disney dinner-show in Europe, and includes a tasty Texan feast and drinks in the show’s ticket price!
- Head to The Sports Bar for live sports, DJs and karaoke nights, or Billy Bob’s Texan Saloon if live country music is more your scene.
- Tip for Parents: If you fancy an evening out for two, all Disneyland Paris Hotels offer babysitting services.
And a final, invaluable tip:
Remember that queues for rides and attractions are often at their lowest between 9pm-10:30pm, as most people are enjoying a show or back at their hotels. So if you still have some energy left, this could be a good time to have more Disney fun with minimal queuing!
Want to book Disneyland Paris tickets?
It always pays to book before you go – make sure you search for the best prices and select the best tickets to suit you and you family.
See all Disneyland Paris tickets
About the author
Farrah is AttractionTix’s resident Copywriter. A city girl at heart, her best-loved travel moments are exploring new cities across the world like Barcelona or Los Angeles. Farrah’s favourite things are eating, sleeping, shopping and animals (but mostly animals). Her pet hates are bad grammar and other writing-based “offences”.
Book the tickets featured in this story
- Tagged in: Disneyland Paris