We’ve been selected as a National Champion in the European Business Awards!
We’re happy to announce that we’ve been nominated in this year’s European Business Awards!
Our parent company Attraction World has been selected to represent the UK in the RSM Entrepreneur of the Year Award category.
We’ll now progress to the 2nd phase of the competition where, if successful, we’ll go through to the Grand Final in 2015.
What are the European Business Awards?
Here are just a couple of key facts about the European Business Awards:
- They are an independent awards programme (sponsored by RSM International).
- Their aim is to promote and recognise excellence and innovation in European businesses.
- They’re also one of the biggest and most significant cross-sector business recognition programmes in Europe.
- This is the 8th year they have been operating.
- So far they have interacted with over 24,000 businesses in 33 European countries!
We’re super excited to have been recognised in these awards and will be keeping you updated with how we get on!
In the meantime you can check out the full list of National Champions for the UK on the European Business Awards website here.
About the author
Sam is a member of the marketing team at AttractionTix. A keen blogger, her other loves in life include travel, photography, fashion and her two cats Bilbo and Tallulah.