Blackpool Sea Life Centre – Intro
Dive into a whole new world at the Blackpool Sea Life Centre, where you can walk through a glass tunnel tank filled with sharks and tropical fish, encounter over 1000 weird and wonderful marine creatures of all colours shapes and sizes, cuddle crabs, stroke starfish and stingrays, watch feeding demonstrations and much, much more!
Blackpool Sea Life Centre – Full Details
What You’ll See:
- New! See Japanese spider crabs, lobsters, coconut crabs and all their many-clawed cousins up close in “Crusty Creatures of the Deep”!
- Over 1000 species of marine creatures including turtles, rays, sharks, seahorses and more
- See sharks and a diverse variety of marine life in the walkthrough tunnel tank
- Enjoy demonstrations and watch feeding time
- See over 50 displays of sea creatures of all types
- Dabble in the interactive rockpool where you can hold crabs, stroke starfish and rays
- Turtle Shelter: See these living dinosaurs swimming and basking in an area specially designed to recreate their natural living environment.
- Nature Lovers
- Learn Something New
Blackpool Sea Life Centre – Key Info
- Weekdays 10am to last admission at 4pm. Weekends 10 am to last admission at 5pm.
- Under 3s enter FREE.
- Blackpool Sea Life Centre has good accessibility for people with disabilities.
- Snacks and refreshments are available at the on-site café which includes a soft play area for children. Souvenirs and mementoes available from the on-site gift shop.
- Entry to Blackpool Sea Life Centre.
- Not Included:
Blackpool Sea Life Centre – Getting There
- Address: Promenade, Blackpool, Lancashire, FY1 5AA
- Train: Turn right outside the North Train Station to the Promenade, then turn left to the Sea Life Centre.
- Tram Route: Take any seafront tram to the Central Pier stop.
- Driving: Leave the M55 at Blackpool and follow the brown tourist signs.
- Parking: Pay and Display parking is available behind the Sea Life Centre in Bonny Street.