Gossip Girl Sites – Intro
Tour New York’s Upper East Side and see many of the locations featured in the hit TV series “Gossip Girl”. You’ll visit the buildings that Serena and Blair call home, the boys’ and girls’ schools that the well-heeled teens attend, and even shop in the same shops! This tour is a must for Gossip Girl super-fans so book your seats now to avoid disappointment – XOXO!
Gossip Girl Sites – Overview
- See many of the locations featured in the hit TV series “Gossip Girl”.
- Tour New York’s Upper East Side and see Gossip Girl locations such as buildings that Serena and Blair call home, the Vera Wang boutique where Dan found Blair trying on her dress to marry Prince Louie and much, much more!
Gossip Girl Sites – Full Details
Enter the playground of your favourite Upper East Side prep school teens.
- Visit The Empire Hotel, site of Chuck Bass’ newest home and business
- Be "spotted" by that most ubiquitous blogger at the Constance Billard School for Girls/St. Jude School for Boys
- Pass the Vera Wang boutique where Dan found Blair trying on her dress to marry Prince Louie
- Hold court at the Met Steps while you stop for a photo op
- Pass the lavish Fifth Avenue building that Blair Waldorf calls home
- Go on location to Henri Bendel where Blair and Serena shop
- See the NYU campus, where Dan and Vanessa went to school
- New locations are added each season to keep you up-to-date on the latest gossip!
Gossip Girl Sites – Key Info
- Every Friday, Saturday & Sunday (in July and August the tour also runs on Thursdays).
- Departure Time:
- Approximately 3.5 hours.
- Departure Location:
- 51st St & Madison Avenue (in front of the Palace Hotel). Your guide will be waiting here holding a blue umbrella.
- Return Location:
- The tour finishes in front of the High Line (on the corner of 9th Ave & 14th St).
- The Gossip Girl Sites Tour is led by a local actress (and Gossip Girl Super-Fan!)
- This tour is for ages 9 years and over only.
- Guided tour.
- Not Included: