10 reasons to take your under-5 to Legoland Windsor
Legoland Windsor is a fun day out for the whole family. But can younger children get enough out of the attractions and rides?
The answer of course, is YES!
Check out these 10 reasons why you should take your under-fives to this amazing UK theme park.
1. On a beautiful day, you can see for miles … And feel on top of the world!
2. There’s a ride … Inside a castle!!!
3. You never know who you might meet under the sea …
4. There are dinosaurs! Just watch out for those meat eaters …
5. Arrrrr, Ahoy mateys!! There’s a fantastic pirate show that children of all ages will enjoy
6. They can be like Bob the Builder – just don’t try this at home!!!
7. Everyone loves the carousel…
8. When little legs get tired, catch the train!!!
9. You might meet some new ‘Friends.’
10. And after all that fun, a good night’s sleep is guaranteed… Probably for the grown-ups too. Happy dreaming!
About the author
Janine Pipe is a thrill ride loving mum of an equally fearless 4 year-old. She is a theme park addict, and thoroughly enjoys visiting the UK resorts and trying new rides. She can usually be found dreaming of her next Florida holiday. You can follow her on Twitter @disneynine