#YodaSelfie – Review of the new Star Wars Experience at Madame Tussauds London!
I’m a big Star Wars fan, so when I heard that there was a new Star Wars Experience opening at Madame Tussauds in London I knew I had to see it!
I’d never been to Madame Tussauds before, so I wasn’t really sure what to expect. The new section (located just past the Marvel 4D Cinema – which is also excellent btw!) has 16 characters in total, and recreates 11 famous scenes from the film series.
Characters and Scenes you can see include:
- Darth Maul vs. Qui-Gon Jinn and Obi-Wan Kenobi (from Episode I – The Phantom Menace)
- Hans Solo in the Mos Eisley Cantina (from Episode IV – A New Hope)
- Luke Skywalker and Darth Vadar battling it out in front of the Emperor (from Episode VI – Return of the Jedi)
- Princess Leia as Jabba the Hut’s prisoner (also from Return of the Jedi)
- … Plus other characters such as C3PO and R2D2!
What I enjoyed the most is that you can get right up close to the characters – close enough for a cheeky selfie (or more!) You can even sit next to Chewbacca in the Millennium Falcon, which I was pretty excited about. Although not as excited as getting to have my photo taken with this guy…
Overall the Star Wars Experience was the highlight of my visit to Madame Tussauds, and it’s definitely a ‘must-see’ for fans!
About the author
Sam is a member of the marketing team at AttractionTix. A keen blogger, her other loves in life include travel, photography, fashion and her two cats Bilbo and Tallulah.
Book the tickets featured in this story
- Tagged in: Madame Tussauds