WIN Tickets to UK theme parks for National Rollercoaster Day
This competition is now closed – and these are the lucky winners!
First prize goes to @gallyqpr on Twitter for this sweet father-and-son shot, complete with identical grimaces as the water hits! Anyone recognise this coaster?
@Craigousmentous on Twitter/(tagged) Craig Groves shows there are two kinds of couple; the romantics in the middle row or the jokers in the front! Which type are you and your partner?
August 16th is National Rollercoaster Day, and to celebrate we’re giving you the chance to win 1 of 3 pairs of tickets to a UK theme park of your choice!
Choose one from any of the following theme parks:
- Alton Towers Resort
- Drayton Manor
- THORPE PARK Resort
- Chessington World of Adventures Resort
- LEGOLAND® Windsor
- Lightwater Valley
- Blackpool Pleasure Beach
- Diggerland (Devon, Kent, Durham or Yorkshire)
How to enter:
All you need to do is share your best ride photo, or if you’re not a fan of rollercoasters, your best selfie taken inside a theme park. We’ll then pick our favourite to be the winner.
You can either:
- Tweet us your photos @AttractionTix using the hashtag #AtixCoasterFace
- Share your photos on our Facebook Wall
- Share your photos on Instagram using the hashtag #AtixCoasterFace
The competition will run from 12pm on Tuesday 2nd August 2016 until 11.59pm on Monday 15th August 2016.
The winners will be announced on our Facebook and Twitter pages on Tuesday 16th August 2016.
Need some inspiration?
Here are a few examples…
Terms and Conditions
- The promotion is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over only (“Entrants”), excluding employees of Attraction World (the “Promoter”) (and their families) and the Promoter’s associated companies, agents and anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
- The entry conditions outlined on the Promoter’s competition page form part of these terms and conditions. By entering this promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Terms and any such amendments shall be published on the Page.
- The promotion commences at 12pm on 02/08/2016 and will end at 11.59pm on 15/08/2016. Only entries received within this time period will be counted.
- To enter, you must follow the steps outlined in “How to enter” on the page. Entries should be your own work and not from a third party source.
- One entry per person. In the event of multiple entries from one person, the first will be counted, unless removed and thus rendered invalid.
- Entry is free and no purchase is necessary but entrants should be aware that they may be subject to local call charges depending on their own individual arrangements for internet access.
- The winner will be selected by Attraction World team member no later than 16/08/2016
- By submitting entries to the competition all Entrants warrant that the Facebook posts, Tweets and Instagram posts are their own original copyright works.
- In consideration of the right to participate in the promotion all Entrants grant to the Promoter a perpetual, worldwide licence to use, adapt and reproduce their entry in any medium and warrant that they have the relevant authority, licence and permission to grant such a licence.
- The Promoter reserves the right, with or without cause, to exclude any entry to the promotion for failure to comply with any of these Terms.
- If the Promoter has reasonable grounds to believe that any Entrant has been involved in any fraudulent or illegal activity connected with the promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that Entrant and any related entries.
- There will be 3 winners selected in total and no entrant may win more than one prize.
- There will be a total of 3 prizes available to win and are as follows:
- 2 Tickets (per winner) to ONE of the following UK theme parks: Alton Towers, Drayton Manor, Thorpe Park, Chessington World of Adventures, LEGOLAND Windsor, Lightwater Valley, Blackpool Pleasure Beach, Diggerland Devon, Diggerland Kent, Diggerland Durham or Diggerland Yorkshire.
- Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers’ terms and conditions.
- The winner of this prize is responsible for ensuring they are able to accept the prize as set out and in accordance with these Terms. In the event they are unable to do so, the Promoter reserves the right to reallocate it to another eligible Entrant. The winner(s) may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize.
- Entrants should be aware that prize may be subject to the Terms of third parties for which the Promoter is not responsible or liable and by entering the promotion all Entrants are therefore deemed to have accepted and be bound by those terms and conditions.
- Winners will be contacted via email within 3 working days of the competition closing date. The Promoter will use all reasonable endeavours to contact the winners within this time period but should any winner not acknowledge receipt of their win within 3 working days of being notified the Promoter reserves the right to reallocate the prize to another eligible Entrant.
- There is no cash alternative for the prizes (in whole or in part) save that the Promoter reserves the right to provide prizes of equal or greater value if the prize is unavailable for any reason. The prizes are non-transferable.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter does not accept responsibility for entries or votes which are not received or for delays in receipt of prizes by winners.
- The Promoter does not accept liability for any losses or claims whatsoever arising out of the prizes, save for personal injury or death resulting from the Promoter’s negligence.
- The Promoter reserves the right to terminate, amend or extend this promotion (including altering any prizes) if, in their sole discretion, it is not capable of being conducted as specified. All amendments will be published on the Page.
- The Promoter will not be liable for technical, hardware, or software failures of any kind, or lost or unavailable network connections which may limit, delay or prohibit voting or an Entrants ability to participate in the promotion.
- If the entry procedure to the promotion is found to have been tampered with in any way, including submission of ‘spam’ entries or falsified data the Promoter may withdraw the promotion at its absolute discretion.
- This promotion is subject to English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Winner’s details can be obtained by sending a request to: Attraction World, 3&4 Regal Court, 6 Sovereign Road, Kings Norton Business Centre, Birmingham, B30 3HN
About the author
Sam is a member of the marketing team at AttractionTix. A keen blogger, her other loves in life include travel, photography, fashion and her two cats Bilbo and Tallulah.