Bear Grylls Adventure Birmingham: What we know so far!
Bear Grylls is coming to Birmingham!
Ever wanted to be part of a Bear Grylls Adventure? You’ll soon be able to put your survival skills to the test without having to leave the Midlands!
Merlin Entertainments is opening the world’s first Bear Grylls attraction, right here in Birmingham!
Here’s what we know so far:
Bear Grylls Adventure Birmingham: THE FACTS
At a whopping cost of £20 million, Bear Grylls Adventure Birmingham will have 5 thrilling adventure zones, spanning across a 8,000 m2 area (that’s the size of 30 tennis courts!)
- Where: National Exhibition Centre (NEC) Birmingham
- When: Opens October 2018
- Tickets: Coming in May
In true Bear Grylls style, the experience will be extreme!
Birmingham’s latest attraction is set to feature a real-life Chinook helicopter, light aircrafts, army vehicles and authentic Bear Grylls survival equipment.
Bear Grylls Adventure Birmingham: THE ZONES
As Bear once wisely said: “The rules of survival never change, whether you’re in a desert or in an arena.”
Now, you’ve got the chance to truly put YOUR survival skills to the test in an arena where the forces of the wilderness come together under one roof.
Here’s what each zone will include:
- Dive into a 886-cubic-meter tank
- Choose from Scuba Diving or Snorkelling
- Go iFly Indoor Skydiving in a giant wind tunnel
- Experience freefall 3 times longer than the average skydive
- Conquer climbing routes inspired by different terrains
- Climb El Capitan (Yosemite Park), Fontainbleu (Paris) & The Everest!
- Face the toughest Ropes Challenge in Europe!
- Zipline from a Chinook helicopter
- Take on a military standard multi-level ropes course
- 4 mental, physical, group and individual challenges
- Learn core Bear Grylls survival skills to face the wilderness
- Brave the Escape Room & Face-Your-Fears challenges
Bear Grylls Adventure Birmingham: TICKETS
If you are as excited about this as I am, you’ll want to buy tickets as soon as possible. You don’t want to risk them selling out!
The good news is, you won’t have to wait too long to book yours – Bear Grylls Adventure Tickets come on sale this May.
Check this space for more info!
About the author
Aspired to become a sword-wielding, horse-riding warrior but ended up being a travelling word sorceress instead...