Disneyland Paris New Years Eve Tickets
We use a secure connection for our checkout process.
Disneyland Paris New Years Eve Party
Prepare for the most magical party of all, because on 31st December 2022, Disneyland Park will be bedazzled by exciting New Year’s Eve delights. And what’s more, our thrilling attractions are open until just after midnight! It may only be for one night, but the Disneyland Paris New Year’s Eve Party will give you magical memories that’ll last forever and ever.
Starting at 8.30pm on 31 December 2019 and finishing at 2.00am on January 1st – celebrate the new year 2023 at Disneyland Paris. In fact, you can access the Park from 5.30pm and enjoy the attractions before the evening begins.
Celebrate the Year with Magic
Get ready for an unforgettable New Year's Eve, wrapped in all the magic of Disney. Enjoy a selection of attractions open late for the occasion and let yourself be surprised by exclusive entertainment! Mickey and his Friends are waiting for you to celebrate the New Year with family or friends.
Unlease the magic at midnight with our New Year's Eve Fireworks. What could be more magical than dazzling fireworks over Sleeping Beauty Castle to mark the stroke of midnight? This year, the show promises to be more spectacular than ever, with light effects projects onto the castle!
Please note: This evening as well as certian of its experiences, attractions, shows, parades or services may be modified, delayed or cancelled without notice, depending on changes in health and safety measures and recommendations from public authorities, or in the event of adverse weather conditions.
- Thrill Seekers
- Disneyland® Paris Resort is located at Boulevard du Parc, 77700 Coupvray, France
- GPS co-ordinates for parking are: Latitude: 48.876077 Longitude: 2.79646
- Kids aged under 3 enter the park for free!
- Your child won't need a ticket provided they are under 3 years old on the first day you use your tickets.
Parking (per day):
- Motorbikes & sidecars: €10
- Cars: €15
- Coaches: €20
- Motorhomes: €30
- Staying at a Disney hotel? You’ll be able to use the car parks free of charge!
- For safety reasons, height restrictions apply on some rides.
- Some rides also have other recommendations, particularly for expectant mothers or those with heart, back or neck problems.
- These restrictions and recommendations are posted at the entrance to each ride or attraction.
- Accessibility is excellent for guests with disabilities.
- Specially adapted ride and attraction entrances, wheelchair rental, special parking, adapted facilities and much more is available in both parks and at Disney Village.
Food & Drink:
- Large coolbags and picnic hampers cannot be brought into the park.
- Picnics are not allowed, although small snacks such as cereal bars or croissants etc, are permitted.
- Bottled water can be brought into the park and topped up at the drinking fountains.
Specially designated smoking areas can be found throughout both parks. These are clearly marked on park maps and guides.
We will email you an e-ticket which you must print out and take with you. Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Disneyland® Paris also reserves the right to inspect visually or with specific equipment guests’ clothes, coats and personal belongings at the entrance of the Disney® Parks, and in their enclosures for security reasons including costumes covering the entire body. Visitors wishing to wear a costume of their favourite Disney Character must not pose or sign autographs.
Terms & Conditions
- All shows, attractions, park areas, entertainment, FASTPASS®, shops and restaurants may be closed, modified, delayed or cancelled without prior notice.
- Same price applies for all guests, adults and children over the age of three. Free for children under age 3.
- To access the evening festivities, a special bracelet will be given to valid ticket-holders upon arrival at the Park entrance, starting at 5pm.
- The evening festivities may be changed, postponed or cancelled without prior notice, particularly in the event of inclement weather.
- Parking is not included in the ticket price.
- Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded, nor can they be linked to any discounts or special offers.
For safety reasons, Disneyland Paris also reserve the right to visually inspect or use security scanning equipment on your clothing, coats and personal belongings before entry and/ or inside the Parks especially for guests wearing multi layered costumes that cover the entire body. Guests who would like to wear a Disney Character costume commit to refrain from posing for photos and from signing autographs.