Palm Springs + Outlet Shopping
We use a secure connection for our checkout process.
Palm Springs + Outlet Shopping
Spend an action-packed day in California’s beautiful Palm Springs - home to the rich and famous - and see celebrity homes, ride the Chino Canyon Aerial Tramway, visit the Living Desert Zoo, shop-til-you-drop at Desert Hills designer outlets and much more!
- Head into the desert to Palm Springs, home to celebrities past and present including Elvis, Liberace, Frank Sinatra, Barbra Streisand and many more.
- Ride into the towering Chino Canyon on the Palm Springs Aerial Tramway.
- Visit the Living Desert Zoo and discover just how alive the desert really is.
- Break for lunch at El Paseo, Palm Springs’ “Rodeo Drive”.
- Feed your inner shopaholic at Desert Hills Premium Outlets with 130 brand name stores such as Dolce & Gabbana, Gucci, Jimmy Choo, Prada, Versace and more.
- Tour includes travel in an air-conditioned van or coach in the company of a professional tour guide.
Travel deep into the desert from Los Angeles on the scenic journey to Palm Springs, home to the rich, famous and infamous stars of past and present including Marilyn Monroe, Liberace, Elvis, Frank Sinatra, Barbra Streisand and more.
Outdoor living and recreational pursuits don’t get any better than at Palm Springs which boasts 115 golf courses, 600 tennis courts – that’s a whole lot for one desert city!
Your first stop is at the Valley Station of the Palm Springs Aerial Tramway. You’ll start your ascent through the Chino Canyon at 2,643ft and hit a dizzying 8,516ft by the time you reach the Mountain Station end point. As you can imagine, the views over Palm Springs and the desert from are spectacular.
The next stop on the tour is at the Living Desert Zoo where you’ll learn just how alive and vibrant the desert really is, despite first appearances.
Stop for lunch amongst the up-market shops and restaurants at El Paseo, Palm Springs own version of Rodeo Drive and a great place to people-watch.
After lunch, enjoy a panoramic tour of the homes of Hollywood stars that are scattered throughout the valley, gathering strength for the last stop on the tour.
The Desert Hills Premium Outlets, your final destination of the day before the journey back to LA, boasts 130 brand name stores including Prada, Last Call by Neiman Marcus, Coach, Dolce & Gabbana, Elie Tahari, Giorgio Armani,Gucci, Jimmy Choo, Loro Piana, Polo Ralph Lauren, Saks Fifth Avenue Off 5th, Salvatore Ferragamo, Tod's, Versace, Yves Saint Laurent, Zegna and many, many more.
- Culture Vultures
Palm Springs + Outlet Shopping – Key Info
- Mondays and Fridays.
- Departure Locations and Times:
- Tour departures are usually at either the entrance to Starbucks Coffee Shop, Farmers Market Corner of Fairfax Blvd and 3rd Street at 6.30am or at 4 Points Sheraton Culver City Hotel, 5990 Green Valley Circle, Culver City in the lobby of the hotel at 7am. This will be confirmed once in resort.
- Entrance to the Palm Springs Aerial Tramway and living zoo, travel in an air-conditioned van or coach and tour guide are all included.
- Not Included: