The View from The Shard Tickets
We use a secure connection for our checkout process.
Experience The View From The Shard
Experience London as you’ve never seen it before from the top of one of the city’s most iconic landmarks!
Located in the heart of the capital, The View from The Shard is easy to fit into a day of sightseeing, and our Shard tickets can be used anytime within a year from the date you book.
Western Europe's highest viewing platform
At a towering 1,016ft (310m) The Shard is the tallest building in Western Europe, with its observation deck “The View” sitting at nearly twice the height of any other viewing platform in London.
Enjoy the views for as long as you like!
There are no time limits to how long you stay, so you can enjoy the sights for as long as you like
Test Your Nerve on the World’s Highest Virtual Reality Slide!*
Give in to the need for speed and zoom down The Slide – the UK’s highest VR experience standing at 800ft above the ground!
Feel your blood rush as you travel at 100mph on this fast and furious 360° journey through London’s skyline.
360° views of London & beyond – whatever the weather
This is one of the most exciting ways to experience London, with stunning 360° views over the city and 40 miles into the surrounding counties.
And you can enjoy the scenery whatever the weather! Stay warm and dry behind the floor-to-ceiling windows of the indoor deck, or step out onto the open-air viewing platform.
See the sights at their clearest in the light of day, or for a more romantic experience, visit The Shard as the sun goes down and the city begins to light up for the night.
*The Slide is not currently included with our tickets. Slide tickets are available to buy on the day at the open-air Skydeck of The Shard for a fee of £10 per experience (subject to availability).
Important: – due to London now being within Tier 2 restrictions, visitors can only visit The View from The Shard if they are in a group of 6 or less and each member of that group is from the same household or support bubble
- Learn Something New
The Shard is located in London Bridge Quarter beside London Bridge Station
Open daily, except for Christmas day and other special dates.
Opening Times: 25 October - 21 March: Sunday to Wednesday 10am - 7pm (last entry 6pm) Thursday to Saturday 10am - 10pm (last entry 9pm). 26 March - 28 October: Open daily 10am - 10pm (last entry 9:00pm). Except for Saturdays where closing time is 9.15pm with last entry at 8pm.
Please note: all opening times are approximate and may be subject to change.
Duration of visit:
- There is no time restriction on your stay at The Shard - enjoy the experience at your leisure!
- To ensure safety, you will be required to pass through an electronic body scan and have personal items and luggage scanned before entry.
- Items that cannot be brought into The Shard include rucksacks and large bags over 22 x 15 x 8” (55 x 38 x 20cm) or other large equipment.
There are no cloakroom facilities for bags. Pushchairs can be folded and left in the designated area in the booking hall.
- Children up to 3 years old do not pay for entry, but still require a valid ticket
- Children aged 4-15 also need a valid ticket and must be accompanied by an adult aged 16 or over.
- Virtual Reality Experiences are only suitable for children aged 12yrs+
Open food or drink containers are not permitted
Important ticket information:
- Please bring ID that matches the name on your ticket.
- Upon arrival at the View from the Shard you will be allocated the next available entry slot.
- Please note that there may be queues during busy periods.