Warner Bros Studio Tour Hollywood
We use a secure connection for our checkout process.
Experience Warner Bros’ greatest hits up-close
Step into the world of entertainment with the Warner Bros Studio Tour Hollywood. Find out what goes on behind the scenes of your TV & movie favourites - from Friends including a visit to Central Perk, all the way to Harry Potter and the DC Movie Universe!
You have a choice of 3 time slots for your Warner Bros Studio Tour Hollywood. Book early, before all tickets are gone!
Discover the wizarding world of Harry Potter
Over 15 years of Harry Potter magic – all to be discovered!
See the detailed costumes of Lord Voldemort, from a young Tom Riddle to his rise as the Dark Lord and face your fate in a rendezvous with the magical Sorting Hat.
Now you also have the chance to view props from the newest instalment in the Harry Potter series - Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them.
Enter the Batcave
Batman arguably is the superhero with the sweetest collection of rides! At Warner Bros Studios in LA, you can see Batmobiles used in the movies from the 1989’s Batman to Suicide Squad!
Come up-close with the DC Universe
Are you a DC fan? You are bound to love this! The newest addition to the Warner Bros Studio Tour Hollywood is the interactive DC Universe: The Exhibit.
Here you can see real props and costumes from blockbuster hits Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice and Suicide Squad, including Harley Quinn's prison cell.
Warner Bros: From Script to Screen
The Warner Bros Studio Tour ends with a visit to Stage 48: Script to Screen. It’s an interactive soundstage which unveils how the magic of Hollywood really happens.
Grab the chance to find out first-hand how TV programs and movies go from an idea, to a script, into audio editing, to finally winning gold on the red carpet.
Daily, excluding Christmas Day
3400 W. Riverside Drive, Burbank, California 91505, USA
Tour Start Times:
- Choose from: 9am, 1pm or 4pm
- Please ensure you are at the venue at least 30 mins prior to your tour start time
Children under the age of 8 years old are not permitted on the tour
Disabled visitors and Carers:
- This tour is suitable for wheelchair users.
Terms & Conditions
- If due to unforeseen circumstances such as weather conditions your tour has to be cancelled, the tour can be rescheduled or in some cases refunded. The management decision will be final.
- No food or beverage of any nature may be brought on the tour. Food and beverage purchased during the tour may only be consumed in designated areas within the tour.
- You will be required to go through a metal detector prior to entering the Tour Centre.
- Please ensure you bring valid Photo ID for voucher redemption.
- The tour is estimated to take approximately three hours.
- We recommend you dress for comfort. Footwear such as sneakers/ sandals are suggested and loose fitting tops and hats as parts of the Tour occur outside.