Book Exclusive Disneyland Paris Tickets
Release your inner child at Disneyland Paris - a magical world where fairytales are real and childhood dreams come true…
…and with our cheap Disneyland Paris tickets, it’s even closer than you think!
However many days you wish to spend there, we’ve got a selection of tickets to suit you, your friends and family perfectly.
Check out our Ultimate Guide to Planning a Trip to Disneyland Paris for all you need to know before booking your tickets!
Swing into Spring at Disneyland Paris! (1st March – 31st May 2015)
Join your favourite characters for a fun and colourful celebration this spring, where the parks fill with fresh surprises, beautiful gardens and plenty of music and flowers.
Don’t miss Goofy’s Garden Party (select days throughout the season) where you’ll see Mickey and friends dressed in all their spring finery for a colourful parade!
FASTPASS is included as standard with your tickets, letting you avoid the queues on some of the most popular rides!
Your FASTPASS allows you to pick up a return time for your chosen ride, go off to have fun elsewhere in the park, and return to the ride at your specified time slot.
Many of our great-value tickets are exclusive to UK customers and can’t be purchased when you get to the park.
Planet Hollywood at Disneyland Paris
Feeling hungry? Celebrate a busy day of fun with a slap-up meal at the world-famous Planet Hollywood At Disneyland Paris!
- The parks usually open at 10am but closing times vary depending on the season.
- For specific opening times, we recommend that you check with the park before your visit.
- Disneyland Paris Resort is located at Boulevard du Parc, 77700 Coupvray, France
- GPS co-ordinates for parking are: Latitude: 48.876077 Longitude: 2.79646
Parking (per day):
- Motorbikes & sidecars: €10
- Cars: €15
- Coaches: €20
- Motorhomes: €30
- Staying at a Disney hotel? You’ll be able to use the car parks free of charge!
- For safety reasons, height restrictions apply on some rides.
- Some rides also have other recommendations, particularly for expectant mothers or those with heart, back or neck problems.
- These restrictions and recommendations are posted at the entrance to each ride or attraction.
- Accessibility is excellent for guests with disabilities.
- Specially adapted ride and attraction entrances, wheelchair rental, special parking, adapted facilities and much more is available in both parks and at Disney Village.
Food and Drink Policy:
- Large coolbags and picnic hampers cannot be brought into the park.
- Picnics are not allowed, although small snacks such as cereal bars or croissants etc, are permitted.
- Bottled water can be brought into the park and topped up at the drinking fountains.
Specially designated smoking areas can be found throughout both parks. These are clearly marked on park maps and guides.
Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
Disneyland Paris is within easy reach of the major international motorway networks, just off the A4 motorway at Boulevard du Parc, 77700 Coupvray, France.
- On the Périphérique, at the "Porte de Bercy" exit (south east of Paris), follow signs for "Metz / Nancy" on the A4 motorway.
- Take exit 14, signposted "Val d'Europe, Parc Disneyland".
From Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport:
- From the airport, follow signs for "Marne La Vallée" until you reach the A104 ("La Francilienne").
- After 27km, leave the A104 for the A4, following signs for "Metz / Nancy".
- Exit 13 is 9km further on, and exit 14 is 12km.
From Orly Airport:
- From the airport, follow signs for "Paris" and then for "Créteil" on the A86.
- After 11km join the A4 heading towards "Metz / Nancy".
- Exit 13 is 27km further on, whilst exit 14 is 30km.
Latitude: 48.876077 - Longitude: 2.79646
- Eurostar provides a high-speed train service direct which gets you from the heart of London to Disneyland Paris in just 2 hours and 30 minutes.
- If you’re travelling on Eurostar from Ashford in Kent, the direct time is even faster; less than 2 hours!
Line A4 on the RER (Réseau Express Régional) is the rapid suburban train system that will take you from the centre of Paris in about 35 minutes.
Staying at an on-site hotel? A free shuttle service is available between the Disneyland Paris hotels and parks.