London Eye Tickets – Intro
Book London Eye tickets and enjoy spectacular views of London and its famous landmarks such as Big Ben, Buckingham Palace and St. Paul’s Cathedral.
London Eye Tickets – Full Details
The magnificent EDF Energy London Eye is one of London’s most popular attractions, offering unparalleled views over the city of London and beyond!
At a staggering 135m high, the London Eye is the world’s tallest observation wheel, with panoramic views of up to 40km.
For a different perspective, take a sunset flight to see the city lights coming on and the skyline awash with bright colours.
Each flight takes a leisurely 30 minutes in your climate-controlled glass capsule, so you’re guaranteed a comfortable viewing experience whatever the weather!
Within each capsule you’ll find all-new interactive touch screens which use the latest technology to bring the spectacular panoramic views to life.
Your London Eye tickets now also include the groundbreaking London Eye 4D film, featuring the first 3D aerial footage of London and more 4D sensory effects than any other attraction in the UK!
Places go fast on this popular attraction, so book your London Eye tickets online today to avoid disappointment!
London Eye Tickets – Key Info
- EDF Energy London Eye, Riverside Building, County Hall, Westminster Bridge Road, London SE1 7PB.
- The EDF Energy London Eye is situated on the South Bank of the river Thames, opposite the Houses of Parliament.
- The ticket office is located inside County Hall, which is the building directly next to the London Eye.
- Operating Hours:
- January to March: 10am to 8.30pm
- April to September: 10am to 9pm.
- Peak Times: The busiest periods on the London Eye are between 12 noon and 3pm.
- One revolution of the Eye is 30 minutes long.
- Age Restrictions:
- Under 19’s must be accompanied by an adult.
- Children under 4 go free.
- Both the London Eye and London Eye River Cruises are fully accessible for disabled guests, with wheelchair access and disabled toilets.
- All paying disabled guests may be accompanied by a carer free of charge.
- Priority Boarding:
- If your London Eye ticket includes Priority Boarding, upon arrival go to the Priority Check-In Desk which is located inside the ticket office in County Hall. Please ensure that you arrive at least 15 minutes before your scheduled time.
- 4D Experience:
- If you wish to see the NEW 4D experience, join the 4D entrance queue with your tickets 45 minutes prior to the booked time.
- If you are collecting tickets, go to the pre-booked desk. Allow at least 10 minutes for this.
- River Cruise Times:
- Cruises are available daily from 11.45am and then every hour until the last cruise at 4.45pm.
- Champagne Experiences:
- Champagne Experiences are available daily on the hour from 12pm until the last flight at 8pm.
- Flight on the London Eye.
- Not Included:
- Transport to and from the London Eye.
London Eye Tickets - Options
London Eye and River Cruise
Combine your London Eye experience with a 40-minute cruise down the River Thames.
The circular cruise will glide past the Houses of Parliament, St Paul’s Cathedral, Tower of London, HMS Belfast, Shakespeare’s Globe, Millennium Bridge and many more fantastic sights!
The cruise includes live commentary and a souvenir guide map.
London Eye Champagne Experience
Make your London Eye Experience extra special with a crisp glass of Laurent-Perrier champagne while taking in the spectacular sights!
This experience is perfect for any special occasion and even includes priority fast-track boarding and a free mini guide.
London Eye Fast Track Ticket
Hate queuing? Why not treat yourself to VIP boarding! The London Eye Fast Track ticket allows you to jump the queues and check in 15 minutes before your experience.
London Eye Standard Ticket
Enjoy unparalleled views over the city of London and beyond from the comfort of your climate-controlled glass capsule.
Latest Reviews of London Eye
excellent good customer service
20 Hour(s) ago
Although long queues they went down fast - ver efficient
We had a great day in London and I loved the London eye and the boat trip was fab with a very good commentary which could be heard clearly. Very entertaining. Service was good
Day turned out to be great. We could see for miles.
made the visit to the London Eye much simpler and therefore enjoyable. From arriving at the Eye, getting tickets to boarding was 15 minutes. Queues for buying tickets was horrendous.
No bother, picked up tickets easily and speedily. Would use again