PortAventura reveals plan for Europe’s First Ferrari Land Theme Park
PortAventura has revealed plans to open a new “Ferrari Land” theme park, featuring the highest and fastest vertical accelerator in Europe!
The 75,000m² theme park will also include the world’s first Ferrari-themed hotel – a 5-star luxury hotel with 250 rooms and 5-star service – as well as restaurants, shops and huge simulation areas for car racing.
This will be the only Ferrari theme park in Europe and built to rival Abu Dhabi’s humungous Ferrari World, home to the world’s fastest roller coaster.
This latest announcement is part of PortAventura’s ongoing plans to become the leading European destination resort.
How PortAventura is becoming the best destination resort in Europe:
PortAventura’s aim to become the best destination resort in Europe is getting stronger every year. Since 2011 new projects have been added annually including:
- 2011: SésamoAventura, a new area for children, opens.
- 2012: Construction of Shambhala, Europe’s highest roller coaster.
- 2013: Costa Caribe Aquatic Park is extended, with new record-breaking attractions.
- 2014: Angkor: Adventure in the Lost Kingdom opens in the Summer – a boat ride through a jungle area full of surprises and interactive challenges.
- 2014: Welcomes the Cirque du Soleil performance ‘Kooza’ for the months of July and August.
About the author
Farrah is AttractionTix’s resident Copywriter. A city girl at heart, her best-loved travel moments are exploring new cities across the world like Barcelona or Los Angeles. Farrah’s favourite things are eating, sleeping, shopping and animals (but mostly animals). Her pet hates are bad grammar and other writing-based “offences”.