PortAventura Caribe Aquatic Park
We use a secure connection for our checkout process.
PortAventura Caribe Water Park
Open from May – September
Book your tickets to the PortAventura Caribe Aquatic Park (formerly known as Costa Caribe Aquatic Park) for a day of Caribbean-themed fun in the sun!
Cool off under the hot Spanish sun at PortAventura’s water park in Salou. With more than 50,000m² of water fun, you’ll feel just like you’re on a Caribbean island!
Thrill-seekers can head straight for Europe’s highest free-fall slide, with a dramatic 55° slope and a descent speed of 6m/second.
There are also two swimming pools – a Sesame Street pirate adventure for the little ones and a relaxing Caribbean-themed pool for the grown-ups!
With a Multi Bump slide, a 6-lane Racer slide and loads more Carribbean-themed water attractions, make sure you include Costa Caribe with your PortAventura tickets!
- Thrill Seekers
- Sun Seekers
- Getting Active
Costa Caribe Aquatic Park Opening Times 2019:
- The Water Park is open from 1st June to 15th September 2019.
Opening dates and hours are approximate and are subject to change.
For additional information on opening times, please call 0034 977 779 090
Costa Caribe is located at PortAventura, at Avinguda de l'Alcalde Pere Molas, km 2, 43840 Vila-seca, Salou, Tarragona, Spain (just over an hour from Barcelona)
PortAventura has two huge car parks which are also used for Costa Caribe. Parking is around €8.50 for the day
- Lockers are available inside the park and also at the kiosk just outside the entrance
- Floats and hammocks are available for use free of charge
- Sunbeds are available, but are limited so you’ll need to grab one early in the day!
What to bring:
- Towels are not provided – please remember to bring your own
- Jewellery is not permitted
- Food cannot be brought into the water park, and strict bag searches are in operation.
What to wear:
Don’t forget your swimsuit!
- Children in nappies must wear suitable waterproof protection
- Studded footwear, watches, jewellery glasses and anything that may prove dangerous to fellow riders may not be worn on slides, rides and flumes
- PortAventura is just over an hour from Barcelona airport and only fifteen minutes from Reus airport.
- The full address is Avinguda de l'Alcalde Pere Molas, km 2, 43840 Vila-seca, Salou, Tarragona, Spain.
- The park has also has its own train station and a direct exit off the AP-7 highway – Exit 35.
GPS Co-ordinates are:
- Latitude: 41º05'53''N Longitude:01º09'14''E
- Decimal: 41.0980667; 1.15