Benidorm - Things To Do & Attractions
All Benidorm Attractions
Displaying 1-6 of 6 results
Top Things To Do in Benidorm- Attractions You Won’t Want to Miss!
Benidorma Theme Parks
Benidorm has all kinds of theme parks that will keep families of all ages happy for days!
Take the chance to experience the amazing Terra Mitica theme park and Aqualandia – the Benidorm water park everyone talks about! Aqualandia is one of the biggest in the world, featuring enough rides and slides to satisfy the most inexhaustible adrenaline addicts, as well as loads of fun for tinier tots.
Benidorm Attractions for the Night
Just a stone’s throw from Benidorm’s beaches you’ll find themed bars, great drinks offers and open-air nightclubs. Whatever you do, don’t miss the spectacular shows at Benidorm Palace, a night of full-on glamour, beautiful costumes and lots of razzle dazzle!
Hit the Beach!
When we talk about things to do in Benidorm, enjoying a cocktail by the beach immediately springs to mind.
Stretching 6km from Levante Beach in the east to Poniente Beach in the west, much of Benidorm’s beaches have Blue Flag status, meaning they’re consistently clean and safe. The warm sea is great for swimming with children and the soft sand is perfect for building sand castles!
Benidorm Animal Parks
Going to Benidorm with kids? Your best bet is spending some time at the Benidorm animal parks.
Experience “Zooimmersion” at Terra Natura – a new-generation habitat where you can interact with the animals with seemingly no barriers between you! Don’t miss the dolphin, sea lion and parrot shows at Mundomar wildlife park, right next door to Aqualandia.
Benidorm – Quick Facts
- Flight Time from UK:
- Approx. 2h 20min
- The closest major airport to Benidorm is Alicante, 60km from the centre of Benidorm.
- Opening Times:
- Shops are generally open from 10am to 1.30-2pm and from 4.30-5pm to 8-8.30pm.
- Bigger stores and shopping centres are open all day, from 10am - 10pm.
- In the tourist areas most of the shops, restaurants and leisure venues are open 7 days a week.
- The central Post Office is open on weekdays from 8.30am - 8.30pm and on Saturdays from 9.30am - 1pm.
- The temperature in Benidorm averages 25°C in July and August, and 12°C in January and February.
- Country code: +34
- Emergency Services Number: 112
- EU standard, 220 V
Getting Around in Benidorm
- Benidorm’s bus service connects the town centre to Poniente and Levante and also with the different leisure venues, water parks and theme parks around Benidorm.
- If you intend to use the bus a lot, get a “Bono Bus 20” card which you can use on every bus service.
- Taxis are easy to find in Benidorm and there are numerous taxi ranks throughout the main tourist areas.
- Car hire is a great option for freedom and independence in getting around Benidorm.
- Many of the larger car rental companies have offices at Alicante Airport and in the centre of Benidorm.
The top resort in the Costa Blanca and probably Spain’s most popular holiday resort, the mix of things to do in Benidorm makes it a destination that everyone – from young families to couples - can enjoy.
Beautiful mountainous surroundings, a rich culture and vibrant nightlife are just the start of the fabulous Benidorm attractions that await!
Boasting 5km of Blue Flag beaches and 350 days of sunshine a year, a holiday in Benidorm can be as relaxed or a crazy as you want it!