Fethiye - Things to do & Attractions
All Fethiye Attractions
Displaying 1-8 of 8 results
Top things to do in Fethiye
Set sail for an unforgettable day on the 12 Island Boat Trip, exploring the stunning Gocek Bay and some of the 12 islands in the chain. There’ll be enough free time to swim, and snorkel and top up your tan to keep the whole family happy!
Take a relaxing, family-friendly cruise along the beautiful Bays of Oludeniz, one of the most photographed places in the Mediterranean. Kids of all ages will love exploring St Nicholas Island, Butterfly Valley, swimming the Blue Cave and much more!
RomanceRomantic at heart and looking for something special? Then the Sunset Cruise is the perfect treat for you and that special someone! Set sail to a secluded island to watch the sun set over the water (and maybe take a cheeky twilight swim!) followed by a romantic meal and dancing the night away to 70s & 80s music performed by a live British band.
Love shopping? A trip to the Fethiye market should definitely be on your agenda! The market runs every Tuesday and is a great place to get everything you need, as there is such a wide variety of goods - clothes, shoes, handbags, sunglasses, watches, perfumes and fresh produce to just name a few.
Relax and Enjoy
Fancy escaping from the hustle and bustle? Why not experience a genuine Turkish Bath, including an invigorating soap massage and exfoliating body scrub. Bliss!
Fethiye – Quick Facts
- Flight Time from UK:
- Average Flight time is 4 hours
- Turkish Lira
- The local airport is Dalaman
- Opening Times:
- Shops are open from 9am and some stay open as late as 9pm. Shops are usually open on Sundays too.
- Fethiye is a traditional market town, so the market every Tuesday is well worth a visit. There are no opening times as such but it runs from dawn til dusk.
- Temperatures in Fethiye can range between an average of 26°C in July and August to just 10°C in January.
- Area Code: +252
- Ambulance/Medical: 112
- Fire: 110
- Police: 155
- Tourism Police: (0212) 527 45 03
- Country Code: +90
- EU standard, 220 V
Getting Around Fethiye
- Dolmus Bus
- These “mini-buses” are a frequent and cheap way of getting around in Fethiye.
- Dolmus buses don’t have stops - they can be flagged down anywhere on the street!
- They are usually colour-coded by destination, have their destination shown on the front and fares displayed above the windscreen.
- A local bus service takes you around Fethiye and to surrounding destinations such as Hisaronu, Gocek and Olu Deniz.
- Many bus operators also offer a service from Fethiye across Turkey to other major cities and tourist spots. With a frequent service and cheap fares, this can be an enjoyable and easy way to see more of Turkey.
- There are plenty of international and local car rental companies located around Fethiye, and car hire is a great way to explore the city and beyond at your own pace.
Situated on the site of the ancient city of Telmessos, and surrounded by thousands of years of ruins, the choice of things to do in Fethiye is perfect for those who plan on a little sightseeing while on holiday!
Fethiye has so much to offer, from ancient sights including the remains of a medieval castle, to shopping and sunning yourself on the beach, you definitely won’t be stuck for things to do in Fethiye.