3 Days National Park Explorer
We use a secure connection for our checkout process.
3 Days National Park Explorer – Intro
Spend 3 days exploring southwest USA, discover the real wild, wild west and enjoy amazing, unforgettable adventures in the Bryce and Zion National Parks, at Monument Valley and Lake Powell, and of course, at the magnificent Grand Canyon – one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World!
- Spend three amazing days exploring the National Parks of southwest USA.
- Visit Bryce and Zion National Parks, Lake Powell, Monument Valley and the magnificent Grand Canyon.
- Enjoy dinners under the stars, see the sun rise and set over unimaginably wonderful scenery and see one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the Natural World!
- The small group tour includes an excellent, professional guide, travel in a luxury vehicle and the option to stay in a modern campsite or at a local 3* hotel.
Day 1: Zion National Park
Wave adios to the bright lights of Las Vegas as you head to Utah’s Zion National Park with its red sandstone cliffs, ancient petrified sand dunes standing over 2,000ft tall and massive canyon walls – this park is not only a photographer’s paradise but offers hike routes suitable for all, from beginners to experienced hikers.
Whilst at Zion, head down to the Narrows and enjoy a river hike, or enjoy a gentle stroll around the stunningly beautiful Emerald Pools trail. Other activities at Zion include a visit to the Human History Museum for an entertaining rangers talk, or seeing the Temple of Sinawava, Weeping Rock and the Great White Throne.
After a busy afternoon in Zion, you’ll head to Bryce Canyon – an immense natural amphitheatre caused by millions of years of erosion along the Paunsaugunt Plateau. Red, orange and white spires, the natural geological structures called hoodoos, make for spectacular photos and magnificent views for visitors to Bryce Canyon.
During the evening, relax and enjoy a fun evening around the campfire and indulge in a tasty barbecue.
Finally, after a hot shower (all campsites are well equipped with modern conveniences including wi-fi), retire to your tent (shared with others of the same sex) or hotel room* for a well-earned rest.
*If camping isn't your thing. a 3* hotel lodging option of a twin room with continental breakfast on a same-sex or couple sharing basis is available. Please select the relevant ticket option.
Day 2: Monument Valley
Travelling through spectacular scenery and past Lake Powell, you’ll come to one of the planet’s most iconic locations – Monument Valley. Home to Navajo Indians and the background to many western movies, during your time here you’ll enjoy a Navajo guided 4X4 jeep tour, indulge in a tasty traditional Navajo taco dinner and camp right on the rim under the starry skies – the perfect spot from which to enjoy a magnificent sun rise!
Day 3: The Grand Canyon
We could be accused of saving the best for last, but that’s for you to decide! During your visit to the magnificent Grand Canyon, you’ll visit a Navajo trading post and follow the path of the mighty Colorado River through the desert to see the majesty of the Grand Canyon – one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World!
Take in an optional helicopter ride (extra payable locally), hike deep into the canyon, enjoy a sunset stroll along the rim or simply relax and drink in the view at a rim café before heading back to the bright lights of Vegas!
- Tours begin every Monday from April - October
- Thursday departures are also available in July, August and September.
Departure and Return Times:
- Day 1 departure is at approx. 7.15am
- Day 3 return is at approx. 9pm (Summer) or 7pm (Winter).
3 days and 2 nights.
This tour departs from the Stratosphere tower North tour entrance
Guide and Transport:
You will be accompanied by an English-speaking guide in a small tour group of up to 13 people and transported in a modern, spacious, air-conditioned SUV or mini-bus (vehicle depends upon tour group size).
This tour is not suitable for wheelchair users or people with mobility difficulties.
Tents with sleeping bags are provided at designated, modern and well-equipped campsites. Alternatively, if you prefer to stay in a hotel, please select the “Lodging” ticket option for a 3* hotel on a twin same sex or couple sharing basis.
What to Take:
If you are camping we suggest you bring a cotton sleeping bag liner, travel pillow, travel towel, torch, water bottle (there are facilities to re-fill your bottle).
- Use of a sleeping bag, foam sleeping mat and use of a two-person tent (if you are a solo traveller you will be paired with a tent partner of the same gender).
- 2 breakfasts (1 if camping)
- 3 deli sandwich style lunches
- Navajo guided jeep tour of Monument Valley