Angels and Demons Tour Rome
We use a secure connection for our checkout process.
Angels and Demons Tour Rome – Intro
Don’t miss the only official Angels and Demons Tour, based on the movie and novel by Dan Brown!
This treasure-hunt style tour is a fun and exciting way to see some of the most beautiful churches, secret passageways and squares in Rome as you follow the enigmatic path that leads to the mysterious Illuminati and their secrets.
Angels and Demons Tour Rome – Overview
- Enjoy this treasure-hunt style romp through the Eternal City.
- Travel a path filled with puzzles and enigma to discover the Illuminati and their secrets.
- Become engaged in the amazing plotline and story, whether or not you’ve seen the movie.
- Explore sites where Christianity and Pagan symbolism collide.
- Catch a glimpse of the “il Passetto” secret passageway.
- Visit the secret and hidden places which appear in the book and movie.
- Visit sites such as Castel Sant’Angelo, St. Peter’s Square, Piazza del Popolo and many more!
- Tour includes an English-speaking guide, coffee break and admission into Castel Sant’Angelo.
Angels and Demons Tour Rome – Full Details
This exciting romp through the Eternal City takes you on a journey filled with enigmas and puzzles. Who are the Illuminati? What secrets do they keep? What are the Alters of Science?
During the Angels and Demons Tour, the only official tour based on the incredibly popular movie and Dan Brown novel, you’ll follow the Path of Illumination wherever it may lead.
Your talented guide will take you through the story and engage you in the plotline, whether or not you’ve read the book or seen the film.
During the tour, you’ll visit some of the city’s unexplored sites where Christianity and Pagan symbolism collide, revealing a disturbing age-old truth.
Discover the secret messages hidden in Galileo texts and Bernini sculpture and catch a glimpse of the “il Passetto” secret passageway in the Church of the Illumination which connects the notorious Castel Sant’Angelo with the Vatican.
Just some of the places you’ll visit on the path to the Illuminati during the exciting Angels and Demons tour include the Piazza del Popolo, S. Maria della Vittoria Church, Piazza della Minerva, Piazza Navona and St Peter’s Square.
The tour includes admission to Castel Sant’Angelo, a knowledgeable and enthusiastic English-speaking guide and coffee.
Angels and Demons Tour Rome – Key Info
Tour Availability: Tuesdays and Sundays between April and October, Fridays only between 20th November and March.
Please note that from April 2018, running days will change to Tuesdays and Fridays only.
Meeting Time: 8.45am.
Departure Time: 9am.
Duration: Approx. 4 Hrs
- Please note this tour is not available on the 25th December or 1st January.
The meeting point for this tour will be detailed on your e-ticket.
Tour End Point:
- This tour includes a fair amount of walking, so we recommend comfortable walking shoes.
- Please note that when visiting churches and museums shoulders and knees should be covered. We cannot be held responsible if entry is refused due to improper dress.
- Admission to Castel Sant’Angelo.
- English-speaking guide.
- Coffee break.
- Transport between sites (where necessary) by air-conditioned coach