Aqua Natura Benidorm
We use a secure connection for our checkout process.
Aqua Natura Benidorm
Get ready for a wet and wild time at Aqua Natura Benidorm, Terra Natura’s very own water park!
With over 1000m of thrilling water chutes, children’s pool, lighthouse breakwater, spa and sun deck, there’s definitely something for everyone to enjoy.
Take a stroll down the promenade and you’ll reach the beach, where you can stretch out in the sun or go for a dip.
The open-plan design of Aqua Natura means parents can relax while their children have fun in areas that are specially designed for little ones.
- Thrill Seekers
- Sun Seekers
Aqua Natura is open from May - October
Tickets are open dated and can be used anytime during the same calendar year.
For Aqua Natura calendar click here
- Opening times vary throughout the year, but the park is usually open from 10.30am 11am.
- Closing times vary from 5.30pm – 7.30pm depending on time of year.
Parking is available at around 5€ per car per day.
A range of eating options are available at Aqua Natura:
- Mediterranean's Reef Restaurant: a themed self-service restaurant with a varied menu including starters, salads, rice and other delicious dishes. Sit out on the open terrace and admire the views of the water zone.
- Ice Corner: The ideal spot to relax and watch the kids play while you enjoy crusty sandwiches, pizzas and snacks with a refreshing beer or healthy fruit juice.
- Ice Corner 2: Take a seat on the shady terrace and enjoy a fruit juice, soft drink or ice cream.
- Prefer to bring your own food? Picnic areas are also available.
Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult at all times
Admission to Aqua Natura
- Food & drinks
- Transport to/from the park
Aqua Natura is in Benidorm, 1 minute from the AP7 motorway and the N-332 highway, and right next to Terra Mitica theme park.
GPS: Avda. Alcalde Eduardo Zaplana, cross with CV-70
Foia del Verdader, 1 (03502) Benidorm, Alicante province.
- From the AP-7 motorway, take exit 65 (if coming from Valencia) or exit 65A (if coming from Alicante).
- Aqua Natura can also be accessed from the N-332 highway.
- Parking is avaiable at 5€ per car per day.
- From Benidorm Rincón de Loix area - line 1 (ex 21)
- From Parque de Elche - line 41 (ex 22)
Take the railway network of the Generalitat Valenciana (FGV) to Benidorm station. From here there are buses to the park.
Taxi ranks can be found in both Benidorm and at the park itself.