Blackpool Sea Life Centre
We use a secure connection for our checkout process.
Explore the amazing underwater world at SEA LIFE Blackpool
Fascinated by the creatures of the deep sea? SEA LIFE Blackpool is the place for you! Come face to face with thousands of wonderful underwater creatures - take a submarine into the depths of the ocean, walk in an underwater tunnel and meet the UK’s only couple of Bowmouth Guitar Sharks.
Come closer to the deep-water creatures than ever before!
SEA LIFE Blackpool features amazing displays, interactive areas and incredible educational shows. Sharks, seahorses, stingrays, jellyfish, octopi and many other exotic fish are just waiting to be discovered!
Here’re some of the amazing things you can do at SEA LIFE Blackpool
- Take a walk under the sea without getting wet - explore SEA LIFE Blackpool’s stunning underwater tunnel to see sharks, stingrays & many other fish swim around you
- Touch starfish, crabs & shrimp in the interactive Rock Pool
- Discover the beauty of jellyfish on a submarine ride
- See many rescued creatures and learn about SEA LIFE’s conservation work
Meet the UK’s only pair of Bowmouth Guitar Sharks
How about a romantic story about a pair of love sick sharks? Boris and Betty met briefly in Birmingham where the two love birds fell head over heel for each other. Betty returned to her home in Blackpool but the separation threw the pair into despair, so it soon became apparent that there was no other solution but to relocate Boris to Blackpool where he could be with his beloved Betty.
The happy ending for the UK’s only pair of Bowmouth Guitar Sharks marked the beginning of SEA LIFE Blackpool’s Shark Mission program, which aims to breed a shark pup. Since SEA LIFE Blackpool has been involved in shark breeding for the last 25 years, it will be no surprise if we hear some good news from Boris & Betty very soon!
Become a turtle care expert! Find out what it takes to rescue a turtle and nurse it back to health. Complete the entire interactive experience and collect your limited edition pop badge at the end.
Naughty Elf Trail
A magical, festive adventure awaits the whole family at SEA LIFE Blackpool!
Your opportunity to make it onto Santa's Nice List by completing a Festive Trail past the Rockpool, under the Ocean Tunnel, and through the Rainforest! With a special festive prize for all visitors, bring the whole family down for some special festive fun at SEA LIFE Blackpool.
Starts on 23rd November 2019 until 3rd January 2020.
- Nature Lovers
- Learn Something New
Blackpool Sea Life Centre – Key Info
- Weekdays 10am to last admission at 4pm. Weekends 10 am to last admission at 5pm.
- Behind the Scenes Tours run daily every 20 minutes between 11am-4pm.
- Under 3s enter FREE.
- Blackpool Sea Life Centre has good accessibility for people with disabilities.
- Snacks and refreshments are available at the on-site café which includes a soft play area for children. Souvenirs and mementoes available from the on-site gift shop.
- Entry to Blackpool Sea Life Centre.
- Not Included:
Blackpool Sea Life Centre – Getting There
- Address: Promenade, Blackpool, Lancashire, FY1 5AA
- Train: Turn right outside the North Train Station to the Promenade, then turn left to the Sea Life Centre.
- Tram Route: Take any seafront tram to the Central Pier stop.
- Driving: Leave the M55 at Blackpool and follow the brown tourist signs.
- Parking: Pay and Display parking is available behind the Sea Life Centre in Bonny Street.