Blackpool Tower Dungeon
We use a secure connection for our checkout process.
Blackpool Tower Dungeon
Take a terrifying trip into the Blackpool Tower Dungeons and experience 1000 years of Blackpool’s most blood-curdling history.
The Blackpool Tower Dungeon is an educational, entertaining and deliciously scary day out!
Enjoy hilarious re-enactments, escape the mirror maze of horrors and be sentenced to death on the Extremis drop ride.
You’ll stand trial against the high judge at the old Blackpool court, discover the gruesome truth about torture instruments of old times and much more.
Lancashire Highwayman holds up the Blackpool Tower Dungeon
Visit one of Lancashire's most notorious highwaymen at the Blackpool Tower Dungeon, and hear his hilariously horrifying story!
Local people nominated their favourite funny face from Lancashire's murky past to be the newest character at the Dungeon. Highwayman Ned King was the hands down favourite, with stories of his thieving ways coming in from across Lancashire.
Visitors to the Blackpool Tower Dungeon can meet Ned and hear his account of his infamous career as Lancashire's most famous highwayman, as well as how he met his untimely demise.
As well as a new character the Blackpool Tower Dungeon has also created an authentic set in which Ned King tells his tale.
Book your Blackpool Tower Dungeon tickets today for a scarily fun family day out– if you dare!
- Thrill Seekers
- Daily from 10am (excluding Christmas Day).
- Closing times vary depending on the season
- Please check with the attraction directly before your visit
Blackpool Tower, Bank Hey Street Blackpool, Lancashire FY1 4BJ.
- Children (4-14) must be accompanied by an adult.
- The Dungeons are not suitable for people of a nervous disposition or very young children (entry is at the discretion of the parent/guardian).
- This ticket is for General Admission only. There may be queues for entry during busy times.
- The Dungeons reserve the right to alter/close or remove any features/exhibits without prior notice for operational, technical or other reasons and that no refunds can be given under these circumstances.
Admission to Blackpool Tower Dungeon.
- Address: Blackpool Tower, The Promenade, Blackpool, Lancashire, FY1 4BJ.
- Train: Turn right outside the North Train Station to the Promenade where you’ll see Blackpool Tower.
- Tram Route: Take any seafront tram to the Central Pier stop.
- Driving: Follow the M6 to junction 32 and take the M55 to junction 4, Blackpool, and follow the brown tourist signs.