Blackpool Tower Eye
We use a secure connection for our checkout process.
Feel on top of the world at the Blackpool Tower Eye
Discover the best views across the North West of England from the iconic Blackpool Tower! Watch a 4D movie on the way up and put your courage to the test on the SkyWalk glass viewing platform at the top.
Relive Blackpool’s history in 4D
Get to know Blackpool before you go up the Tower and take a look from above. Witness the history of Blackpool come to life in a 4D cinema experience – allow sights, smells and special effects to take you on a journey through time.
Enjoy the best views in the North West
Once up the Blackpool Tower Eye – discover an amazing ceiling to floor, uninterrupted view over Bowland, all the way up to the Lake District. If the weather is nice, you can even see Liverpool and even the Isle of Man. The view simply does not get any better!
Fancy a drink?
Savour the view for longer with a cocktail in hand. Take a seat at Blackpool Tower’s Bar 380 for a drink 380 feet in the air.
Experience the thrill of the SkyWalk
Are you brave enough to take the SkyWalk? Feel your heart race, as you step onto the five centimetre thick glass viewing platform and look down at the famous Blackpool Promenade from 380ft into the air. It’s a breath-taking experience… literally!
- Daily from 10am (excluding Christmas Day).
- Closing times vary depending on the season - please check with the venue directly before your visit.
Blackpool Tower, Bank Hey Street Blackpool, Lancashire FY1 4BJ.
Under 3s enter free. Child tickets available for 3-14-year-olds.
- The Blackpool Tower Eye is open subject to weather conditions.
- The Blackpool Tower Eye reserves the right to alter/close or remove any features/exhibits without prior notice for operational, technical or other reasons and that no refunds can be given under these circumstances.
Admission to the Blackpool Tower Eye.
- Address: Blackpool Tower, The Promenade, Blackpool, Lancashire, FY1 4BJ.
- Train: Turn right outside the North Train Station to the Promenade where you’ll see Blackpool Tower.
- Tram Route: Take any seafront tram to the Central Pier stop.
- Driving: Follow the M6 to junction 32 and take the M55 to junction 4, Blackpool, and follow the brown tourist signs.