Bodrum Boat Trip
We use a secure connection for our checkout process.
Bodrum Boat Trip – Intro
Discover all the shades of blue where there Aegean meets the Mediterranean Sea on the unmissable Bodrum Boat Trip!
Bodrum Boat Trip – Overview
- Sail the azure-blue waters of the Bodrum coastline, where the Aegean and Mediterranean seas meet.
- Swim in beautiful bays, explore Black Island, and bathe in a mineral water grotto.
- Includes round-trip hotel transfers from Bodrum and selected surrounding areas and a delicious lunch.
- Choose the ’All-Inclusive Bodrum Boat Trip’ and get your drinks free too!
Bodrum Boat Trip – Full Details
Make the most of your time in beautiful Turkey and spend a day at sea on the Bodrum Boat Trip which includes a delicious lunch served on board.
After being collected from your hotel, you’ll set out to cruise the turquoise waters of the Bodrum coastline.
Visit gorgeous bays where you can swim and snorkel in crystal-clear warm water, or relax in the cooling sea-air breezes aboard the boat.
On a stop at Black Island, half an hour from Bodrum, swim in a pretty grotto where the mineral waters are believed to contain healing properties which help beautify the skin.
This full-day excursion, which is free to children under 7-years-old, includes the cruise, lunch and round-trip transfers to and from centrally located Bodrum hotels and apartments.
Plus! Choose the All-Inclusive Bodrum Boat Trip ticket and get your drinks free too! (not including vodka, gin or imported spirits)
Bodrum Boat Trip – Key Info
- Departure Time:
- 10.30am to 11.05am.
- Return Time:
- 6.05pm to 6.30pm.
- Hotel Transfers:
- Includes round-trip transfers from centrally located hotels in Bodrum, Bodrum Icmeler, Bitez, Gumbet, Torba,Yahsi
- Free for children under 7 years of age.
- If you require a seat on the hotel transfer for an under-7, please ask when you book.
- Hotel transfers.
- Lunch (and drinks with the ‘All Inclusive’ ticket only).
- Not Included:
- Drinks are only included with the ‘All Inclusive’ ticket (not including vodka, gin or imported spirits).