Burj Khalifa At The Top Tickets (Levels 124-5)
We use a secure connection for our checkout process.
Ascend to the top of Burj Khalifa of the world’s tallest building
Ever wondered what the view from the top of the world looks like? Well, at the top of Burj Khalifa is as close as you’ll get to finding out. At 830m it’s the tallest building in the entire world!
No trip to Dubai is complete without a visit to Burj Khalifa, so tickets sell out fast. Don’t miss your opportunity to get a guaranteed entry - make sure you book early!
The Burj Khalifa At The Top Experience
Learn about the past of Dubai and the Burj Khalifa from a spectacular multi-media presentation before ascending to the top.
Rise to the 124th floor at a dazzling speed of 10m (33ft) per second in the Burj Khalifa state-of-the-art elevator. As you walk out on the observation deck, take a deep breath and prepare to be amazed.
Uncover a stunning panoramic view of Dubai. Stare in awe at the majestic city skyline and the beautiful landscape that surrounds it. See the deserts, the ocean and the colourful sky merge into a breath-taking image you’ll never forget.
Day & night visits available!
The mellow colours of the dawn are just as captivating as the bright, glaring lights of Dubai at night. So, whether you choose to do your Burj Khalifa At The Top experience in the morning, or at night – the view will be worth it.
Burj Khalifa at The Top SKY
Indulge yourself with the ultimate Burj Khalifa At The Top SKY VIP experience.
Skip the queue and enter the Burj Khalifa directly. Your own special elevator will take you to floor 148 in just 1 short minute. There you can admire the view and enjoy unlimited drinks in the SKY lounge.
- Thrill Seekers
- Culture Vultures
- Year Round: Daily between 8.30am – 11pm (last entry at 10pm)
- New Year's Eve: 8.30am – 9pm (last entry at 8.30pm). Lunch and Dinner options are not available.
- Please arrive at least 10-15 minutes before your scheduled admission time. If you arrive 30 minutes or more past your scheduled time slot, you may be liable for extra charges
Approximately 2 hours, however you may spend as long as you like at the Burj Khalifa up until closing time.
The At the Top experience is fully wheelchair accessible.
Visitors are required to store any shopping bags and strollers in the Check Room located near the entrance.
- Audio guides can be rented from the ticket counter for approximately AED 25.
- Available in the following languages; English, Arabic, French, Spanish, Mandarin, Japanese, Russian, and German.
- Special children’s audio tours are also available.
Please note that the following items are not permitted in the attraction at any time:
- Magic markers, spray paint
- Aerosol cans
- Glass bottles
- Chemical weapons, mace/pepper spray
- Skate shoes or any footwear with wheels
Entry to Burj Khalifa At the Top.
- Hotel transfers
- Food and drinks (see lunch or dinner inclusive options)
- Please note all timeslots are approximate and subject to change. If you have a preference on what time you would like to visit the Burj Khalifa, please call us on 0844 873 0070 to make your booking.
- Once booked, your tickets are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
Children aged between 0-3 years receive complimentary entry to the Burj Khalifa. Please call us to advise of any children aged between 0-3 years as a ticket will be booked on their behalf with the supplier.
From Dubai: Burj Khalifa is located near the 1st interchange along Sheikh Zayed Road. Take the 1st interchange and proceed through Financial Centre Road (formerly Doha Street). The approach road to The Dubai Mall will be on the right hand side.
From Abu Dhabi: Take the exit to Financial Centre Road (Doha) from 1st interchange. The approach road to The Dubai Mall will be on the right hand side.
Parking is available in The Dubai Mall, Level 1 (Section M) of the Cinema car park.
RTA Bus Service
The Roads and Travel Authority (RTA) of Dubai offer bus services from the Deira Gold Souk on route number 27. The buses arrive and depart from P2 Cinema Car Park on the Lower Ground Level of The Dubai Mall every 15 minutes.
Burj Khalifa can be reached via metro at Burj Khalifa Metro Station.