City Sightseeing London - Hop on Hop off
We use a secure connection for our checkout process.
City Sightseeing London Bus Tour
Getting around London can be confusing – take the hassle out of your trip with the City Sightseeing London bus tour!
Hop on or off at over 80 stops around the city to make sure you see all the best sights of England’s bustling capital!
There’s so much to see and do in London, how do you fit everything in without missing out?
This hop-on hop-off London bus tour takes the hassle out of getting around London, and leaves you plenty of time for the best bits – having fun and seeing the sights!
Simply hop off at whichever sight or attraction you want to see, spend as much time as you like exploring the area, then when you’re ready, hop back on and continue to the next!
You can hop on and off as much as you like within the ticket’s 24-hour validity period - or you can choose to stay on the bus for the full loop and get the full tour of London!
Please Note: Due to various large scale events happening in the city such as the annual London Marathon, routes may become affected. There will be plenty of staff on hand in London to answer any questions you may have so please enquire locally.
From 1st April the live-guided Yellow tour and multi-lingual Red tours will be merged onto one line of route- The Yellow Route. Alternate buses will be live-guided or multi-lingual- this information will be displayed in the electronic display on the front of the bus. Previously, the Red Multi-lingual route included the loop-up to Baker Street and Regents Park. A shuttle service will run (Black Route) to and from this area, departing every 20 minutes from Marble Arch.
- Culture Vultures
- Learn Something New
- You ticket is valid for 24 hours from first use. Within this period, your ticket can be used as many times as you like on each of the tour loops.
- To start your tour, redeem your voucher at the Original London Visitor Centre Trafalgar Square (Charing Cross Station) located at 17-19 Cockspur Street, Trafalgar Square, London, SW1Y 5BL.
Each route takes 150 minutes to make the full loop
You can hop on and off at any of the stops on each route. The first stops are listed below:
- Yellow Loop: Stop 1 - Grosvenor Gardens
- Blue Loop: Stop 1 - Kensington Palace
- Orange Loop: Stop 1 - Russell Square
- Green Loop: Stop 1 - Leicester Square
- Purple Loop: Stop 1 - Holland Park Avenue
- Black Loop: Stop 1 - Park Lane
- Yellow and Purple routes: from 8.10am
- Blue route: from 8.20am
- Orange route: from 8.15am
- Green route: from 9.15am
- Black route: from 9am
- Every 20-30 minutes depending on the route
Guide / Commentary:
- Pre-recorded English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Japanese, Portuguese and Russian commentary (Plus Kid’s commentary on the some Loops!)
Available daily except for Christmas Day
Events taking place in the city, such as parades or the London Marathon, may cause disruptions to the usual routes and/or schedules.
3 extra FREE London tours and 1 Hop on Hop off Thames Cruise between Westminster and Tower Bridge
Extra FREE Tours Included!
Your ticket also includes 3 free London walking tours!
Please Note: The tours must be taken on the same day as your bus ticket is used
Jack the Ripper Tour:
Follow in the footsteps of the world's most infamous serial killer and discover his murderous tale from the dark streets of Whitechapel in 1888.
Rock ‘n’ Roll London:
A 90-minute walk through the heart of the capital's rocking heritage: The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, David Bowie and The Sex Pistols
Changing of the Guard:
See Buckingham Palace, St James's Palace and the regiments that guard them as you march alongside the guards at Buckingham Palace!
Hop on Hop off Thames Cruise between Westminster and Tower Bridge