Cork and Blarney Tour
We use a secure connection for our checkout process.
Explore the historical sites of Ireland’s countryside
Journey into Irish history - discover the legend of the Blarney Castle with its magical Blarney Stone and see the Rock of Cashel at Cahair Castle on the Cork and Blarney Tour, departing from Dublin.
Your fun and knowledgeable guide will be on hand to keep you entertained throughout the day and make sure your experience is something special.
Experience the magic of the Blarney Stone firsthand
Here’s your chance to tick one off the bucket list! Discovery Travel Channel lists kissing the Blarney Stone amongst its 99 things to do before you die.
Visit the charming Blarney Castle, built by the McCarthy clan over 600 years ago and kiss the Blarney stone, situated on the parapets of the castle.
Legend has it that just one magical kiss grants you the skill to talk your way out of any trouble!
Visit the Rock of Cashel at the medieval Cahair Castle
Delve into the history of the monastic site called the Rock of Cashel – it was once the home of the King of Munster before it became home to the historical Synod of Cashel.
Learn about the eventful past of Cahair Castle - one of Ireland's largest and best preserved castles. Explore the Great Cathedral, the Hall of Vicars Choral, Cormack's Chapel and the Round tower.
Cork & Blarney Tour Itinerary
- 06:50am - Depart Dublin From Suffolk Street By The Molly Malone Statue
- 09:00am - The Rock Of Cashel (1hr)
- 11:30am - Blarney Castle + Lunch Break (3hrs - Lunch Not Included)
- 3:30pm - Cahair Castle (1hr)
- 7:30pm - Arrive in Dublin
- Culture Vultures
- Learn Something New
Cork and Blarney Tour – Key Info
- Your tour departs at 6.50am and returns to Dublin at approximately 7.30pm.
- Please ensure you arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before departure.
Approximately 12 hours
- Your tour departs from Suffolk Street by the Molly Malone statue in Dublin City Centre.
- Please ensure you arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before your tour is due to depart.
Suitable walking footwear is required.
Unfortunately this tour is not suitable for wheelchair users or those with mobility difficulties.
Entry to the Rock of Cashel and the Blarney Stone
- Food and drink
- Transport to and from the meeting point