Dolphin Island Boat Trip - Side
We use a secure connection for our checkout process.
Dolphin Island Boat Trip – Side - Intro
On this popular full-day boat trip, which includes a tasty lunch and hotel transfers, you’ll head out to Dolphin Island from Side harbour for a day of snorkelling, swimming, relaxation and dolphin watching – the perfect way to spend a day!
Dolphin Island Boat Trip – Side – Full Details
You’ll begin the day with pick-up form your resort and the scenic drive to Side harbour to board the boat.
Set sail for beautiful Dolphin Island from Side, keeping a look out for dolphins as you cruise along the coastline around island.
Enjoy snorkelling or a swim in the crystal-clear waters around the bay, or simply relax and top-up your tan whilst the crew prepare a delightful fresh lunch of fish or chicken, salad and seasonal fruits.
Following an indulgent lunch, make the most of your spectacular surroundings with more swimming, snorkelling or sunbathing.
Shortly before sunset, the captain will gently steer a course back to Side harbour where you’ll board your tour coach for the return journey to your resort.
This full-day tour includes an English-speaking guide, lunch on the boat and round-trip transfers from Side, Manavgat, Gundogdu, Colakli, Evrenseki, Kumkoy and Titreyengo hotels.
- Nature Lovers
Dolphin Island Boat Trip – Side – Key Info
- 25th April to 28th October: Wednesdays and Fridays.
- Departure Time:
- Pick-ups between 9.05am and 9.45am.
- Return Time:
- Drop-offs between 5.50pm and 6.05pm.
- Includes round-trip transfers from hotels in Colakli, Evrenseki, Gundogdu, Kumkoy, Manavgat, Side and Titreyengol.
- Free for children under 7 years of age.
- If you require a child seat on the hotel transfer for an under-7, please ask
- Hotel transfers.
- Not Included: