Bodrum To Ephesus
We use a secure connection for our checkout process.
Bodrum To Ephesus – Intro
Travel from Bodrum to Ephesus, the largest classical archaeological site in the world, and visit the theatre where Julius Caesar spent his evenings, the house where the Virgin Mary is said to have spent her last days and more!
Bodrum To Ephesus – Itinerary
- 6.30 to 7.05am: Pick-up from hotel.
- 8.05 to 8.45am: Stop for breakfast.
- 8.45 to 11.05am: Continue to Ephesus.
- 11.05 to 2.05pm: Explore Ephesus.
- 2.05 to 3.05pm: Lunch.
- 3.05 to 3.35pm: Visit jewellery centre.
- 3.35 to 5.05pm: Return journey.
- 5.05 to 5.30pm: Refreshment break.
- 5.35 to 7.35pm: Continue return journey and hotel drop off.
Bodrum To Ephesus – Full Details
Travel from Bodrum to Ephesus on this exciting full-day historical tour to an ancient city dedicated to the goddess Artemis and her temple, once considered one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World.
You’ll be picked up from your resort to begin the journey to Ephesus from Bodrum, stopping for breakfast en route.
Upon arrival at Ephesus, enjoy exploring one of the best sites in the world for imparting a real feel for the atmosphere of Roman times.
Stroll along ancient marble streets and see the world’s first road sign, pointing the direction to a brothel.
Relive the days of Roman emperor Julius Caesar who would have spent many evenings in the grand theatre at Ephesus, cheering on his gladiators or watching the local thespians at work.
Other sights include the Roman baths, Library of Celsius, the Agora, the Temple of Hadrian, the Monumental Fountains, the Great Amphitheatre and the ‘House of the Virgin Mary’ where she is believed to have spent her final days.
After a delicious local lunch (included) you’ll begin the return journey to Bodrum making two stops along the way, once at a jewellery centre and later for a refreshment break, before being dropped off safely at your hotel.
- Culture Vultures
Bodrum To Ephesus – Key Info
- 15th April to 28th October: Wednesdays and Saturdays.
- Departure Time:
- Pick-ups between 6.05am and 7.05am.
- Return Time:
- Drop-offs between 7.30pm and 8.30pm.
- Includes round-trip transfers from hotels in Bitez, Bodrum, Bodrum Icmeler, Gumbet, Gumusluk, Gundogan, Turgutreis, Turkbuku, Yalikavak, Torba.
- What to Wear:
- It is recommended you wear layered clothing and comfortable walking shoes.
- Free for children under 7 years of age.
- If you require a child seat on the hotel transfer for an under-7, please ask
- Hotel transfers.
- Entrance fees.
- English speaking guide.
- Not Included: