Wild Florida Everglades Airboat Tours & Wildlife Park
We use a secure connection for our checkout process.
Wild Florida Airboats & Everglades Park
Travel deep into the Everglades on this Wild Florida Airboats tour to see native wildlife including the formidable Florida Alligator!
- Discover the Florida Everglades by the most fun mode of transport – airboat!
- Experience the “wild” side of Florida, away from Orlando’s theme parks
- Get up-close to native wildlife including the famous Florida Alligator
- Visit the Wild Florida Wildlife Park
- Meet, feed and pet native Florida animals as well as more exotic species!
The Everglades are definitely a highlight of any trip to Florida, so it’s well worth taking a day out of the theme parks to explore this beautiful area.
Even though the Everglades are just a short drive from the Orlando and Disney area, you’ll see a totally different side to the region as the airboat takes you into 4,200 acres of protected swamps, marshes and rivers.
Feel the thrill of getting up-close to the gators, as well as birds, eagles and plants that call these beautiful wetlands their home.
Experience how it feels to be in the middle of nowhere, with no signs of human life!
Wild Florida airboats are insured with a fleet of US Coast Guard-approved boats and captains, so you can rest assured that you’re in safe hands.
Florida Everglades Wildlife Park
Wild Florida Airboats tickets also include FREE entry to the Wild Florida Wildlife Park!
Here you’ll meet, feed and interact with all kinds of exotic animals, and even enjoy a hands-on alligator demonstration!
Hand-feed native Floridian White Tail Deer, or Zebras and Watusis (the ones with the huge horns!) from Africa.
You’ll also have the chance to pet the tortoises and see all kinds of beautiful tropical birds in the Bird Aviary.
Don’t miss the delicious barbeque, where you can munch on smoked ribs, chicken, pulled pork, fried alligator and even frog legs!
- Nature Lovers
Wild Florida is open daily (except for Sundays) from 9am – 6pm
- Tour times can vary - please see the individual ticket information for more details.
- Please call the number provided on your e-ticket to book your tour time.
- Please note tours are not available on Sundays, or on Christmas Day, Easter Day and Thanksgiving Day.
This tour is suitable for people with mobility problems.
We recommend comfortable clothing and footwear, appropriate to the season.
3301 Lake Cypress Road, Kenansville, FL 34739.
English and Spanish-speaking guides are available.
- Your ticket includes free admission to the Wildlife Park
- Some of the Florida Airboat Tour Tickets also include round-trip transport from local hotels and pick-up points. Please see individual ticket information for full details.
What happens once I’ve made my booking?
- You’ll receive an initial confirmation immediately by email.
- The specific details, including the local operator’s contact details and any further information, will be sent within 48 hours once they are confirmed with our supplier.
The Wild Florida airboat tours depart from 3301 Lake Cypress Road, Kenansville, FL 34739.