Fortnum and Mason Afternoon Tea
We use a secure connection for our checkout process.
Fortnum and Mason Afternoon Tea – Intro
Indulge in a delightful English tradition - afternoon tea at Fortnum and Mason!
Fortnum and Mason Afternoon Tea – Full Details
There is nothing more quintessentially ‘British’ than afternoon tea, and nowhere more traditional to enjoy it than at historic Fortnum and Mason, Royal Warrant holders and ‘Tea Merchant and Grocers’ by appointment of H.M Queen Elizabeth the Queen Mother.
The store offers a huge variety of luxury goods but remains best known for its food hall which carries luxury foods, rare delicacies and, of course, wonderful teas.
Of the five restaurants at Fortnum and Mason, the newly ‘refreshed’ Diamond Jubilee Tea Salon is still the most popular location for afternoon tea.
Enjoy a mouth-wateringly tempting selection of sandwiches and pastries including:
- Finger sandwiches of oak smoked salmon with lemon butter, Coronation Chicken, cucumber and cream cheese, fresh mango and chilli, roast beef and horseradish and capers.
- Fortnum’s plain and fruit scones served with Somerset clotted cream and your choice of Fortnum & Mason Preserve: Lemon curd, apricot, strawberry, raspberry and wild blueberry.
- A selection of afternoon tea cakes from the Diamond Jubilee Cake Carriage served with your choice of Fortnum’s Classic Blend Tea.
Fortnum and Mason Afternoon Tea is available daily, so don’t miss out, invite a friend or family member to escape the crowds and chaos of everyday life and indulge in a sweet treat they’ll remember for a long time to come!
Fortnum and Mason Afternoon Tea – Key Info
- Daily at 4pm.
- Fortnum and Mason is located at 181 Piccadilly, London W1A 1ER.
- Afternoon tea and service charges.
- Not Included:
- Transport to Fortnum and Mason.