Gatorland Florida Tickets
We use a secure connection for our checkout process.
Gatorland Florida Tickets
Gatorland is known as the Alligator Capital of the World! Come closer than ever to the wilder and more thrilling side of the animal kingdom.
You and your family will have plenty to tell your friends after having seen alligator wrestling, encountered the most dangerous snakes in the world and experienced the world-famous Gator Jumparoo.
Gatorland is the perfect place to learn handy survival tips, just in case you come face to face with a croc in the wild! A truly gripping day out that’s not to be missed.
Plus: Experience the Screamin’ Gator Zip Line and feel the adrenaline as you soar high above Gatorland’s star attractions and the Alligator Marsh!
Get up close and personal to alligators and other frequently feared animals.
Get as close as you like, or marvel at some of the world’s most dangerous and exotic snakes from a distance, it’s up to you!
Gator Gully Splash Park
Cool off and get soaked at this fantastic new water park.
Entrance is included in the normal ticket price for Gatorland.
Great value for money compared to single day admissions available at the gate. Budget your holiday costs and avoid currency fluctuations, this ticket is priced lower than tickets purchased at Gatorland. The price you see is the price you pay – once booked, your price is guaranteed.
- Nature Lovers
10am to 5pm
Gatorland Orlando is located at 14501 South Orange Blossom Trail, Orlando, just 15-20 minutes from Walt Disney World and the Orlando International Airport.
Gatorland tickets with Transport:
Roundtrip transportation is provided from all hotels in the tourist regions of Orlando, Kissimmee, Lake Buena Vista and Disney.
Transport is available on Tuesdays and Fridays.
You’ll be picked up between 12.15pm and 1.15pm. Please call the number on your e-ticket for your designated time.
Please allow approx. 4 hours for this trip.
Gator Night Shine Tour
You haven’t experienced nightlife in Florida til you’ve taken this WILD twilight tour!
Join Gatorland’s rangers for an after-dark adventure as the night comes alive around their Alligator Breeding Marsh.
The sound of splashing water nearby lets you know you are not alone, and as you make your way around the marsh you’ll suddenly see hundreds of eyes illuminated by the light of your torch. You’ll even be handed some hotdogs to keep the hungry gators happy!
1-1½ hours (starting at dusk)
- Torch for viewing the gators
- Hotdogs for feeding time!
Not suitable for children under 12 years old
Screamin’ Gator Zip Line!
Embark on the ultimate outdoor adventure on Gatorland’s Screamin’ Gator Zip Line!
Soar at heights of up to 65 feet, at speeds of up to 30mph above Gatorland’s star attractions.
This adrenaline-fuelled ride gives you breathtaking views from high above the treetops while giant alligators watch from below.
This Gatorland adventure is led by a highly-trained guide who will share stories and myths about these magnificent creatures.
Your Screamin’ Gator Zip Line tickets include the 2 hour zip-line experience with helmet, gloves and harness hire, as well as all-day admission to Gatorland.
Approximately 2 hours.
What to Wear:
Participants must wear closed toe shoes. Skirts, dresses, and short shorts are discouraged.
If your launch has to be cancelled due to inclement weather, a rain check will be issued for a future launch within one year from the date of your originally scheduled visit.
- Participants must be at least 37" tall and weigh no more than 275 lbs, and must fit safely into the zip line harnesses (guests may be required to weigh in at time of participation).
- For the safety of the animals and park guests below the zip lines, cameras and other personal items may not be taken on your adventure. Secure lockers will be available for storing your belongings.
- You will be required to sign a Release, Liability Waiver and Consent Agreement prior to the launch. Minors under the age of 18 MUST have a Liability Waiver and Consent Agreement executed and signed by a parent or natural guardian.
Trainer for a Day
Get a glimpse into what it’s like to work with, and around, some of Florida’s most dangerous animals!
Gatorland’s Trainer for a Day program is the ultimate way to learn about Alligators in a totally hands-on and safe environment – and have loads of fun doing it!
The session starts at 8am and includes a full day’s admission to Gatorland.
Just some of your croc-tastic experiences will include:
- Meet and hold the baby alligators - the smallest members of the Gatorland family!
- Get up-close with the park’s most humungous crocs on an exclusive backstage tour
- Experience a hands-on session with Gatorland’s resident reptiles and other creepy critters
- Enter the Gator Wrestling Arena and find out what it takes to be a gator trainer!
The experience starts at 8am.
All-day admission to Gatorland
- Not suitable for children under 12 years old
- Maximum of 5 people per tour