Guinness Storehouse Tickets
Don’t miss the No.1 visitor attraction in Dublin - a tour of the Guinness Storehouse!
Guinness is now a global iconic brand sold in over 150 countries around the world, and here you’ll discover all there is to know about this world-famous beer.
This seven-storey visitor experience is located in the heart of the Guinness factory at St James’s Gate.
Discover the history of Guinness, a story that began over 250 years ago and ends at the very top of the building, where can enjoy a free pint of Guinness over uninterrupted views across Dublin City.
Find out just how the “Black Stuff” is made, from the ingredients to the process and of course the man who started it all!
This is Dublin’s most popular attraction, so book now to guarantee your place on the tour!
Guinness Connoisseur Experience
Tucked away in a corner on the fourth floor is an exclusive bar, home to the interactive Guinness Connoisseur Experience.
Here you’ll learn about the four most popular types of Guinness sold around the world and how to taste, savour and enjoy each of them like a true connoisseur!
Each session is led by an official Guinness Connoisseur, allowing you to really get under the skin of the brand. A must for any true beer lovers!
- Culture Vultures
The Guinness Experience
Atrium & Ground Floor
- See a copy of Arthur Guinness’s lease for the building, signed in 1759 to run for 9000 years!
- Discover the four key ingredients for a perfect pint of Guinness, and the fifth vital ingredient; the man himself!
- Hear about his legacy in the Arthur Guinness Gallery, told by the people whose lives he has touched now and in the past
- Take a step-by-step tour through the brewing process, guided by the virtual master brewer
- See old brewing equipment from the early 20th Century up to the 1950s
- Witness some of the most iconic moments in the history of Guinness
- Experience your first taste of Guinness at the Storehouse in the Guinness Tasting Rooms!
- Learn the special tasting techniques for Guinness in the Velvet Lounge – it’s not as simple as you think!
- Learn the stories of the popular Guinness icons, from the Toucan to the Guinness Surfers!
- Discover the history of Guinness advertising and see their memorabilia from past decades
- Watch the TV ads which made the brand a well-known symbol of Ireland across the globe
- Leave a personal message on the Guinness Community Map, which is displayed on the world’s biggest high-resolution interactive screens!
- Go back to school and learn the six steps to crafting the perfect pint of Guinness at the Guinness Academy
- “Food on Five” is where you’ll find the Guinness and Food experience.
- Here you can enjoy traditional Irish cuisine – of course with lots of Guinness-inspired dishes!
- Congratulations, you’ve finally reached the head of the pint!
- Here you’ll receive a complimentary pint of Guinness at the Gravity Bar, where you can relax and enjoy the uninterrupted panoramic views across Dublin City!
Before you leave….
Make sure you visit the Guinness shop for the biggest range of Guinness merchandise found anywhere in the world! They also offer an exclusive range and special services such as glass engraving and embroidery.
- The Guinness Storehouse is just half a mile from Dublin City Centre.
- Address: St. James Gate, Dublin 8, Ireland
- The visitor entrance is located on Market Street.
- Open from 9.30am to 5pm (last admission)
- In July and August, opening hours are extended to 6pm (last admission)
- The Guinness Storehouse is open daily, all year round
- Closed on December 24th-26th.
- Between 15th-18th March 2018 a 'St Patrick's Festival' Ticket must be purchased.
We recommend spending a minimum of 2 hours to make the most of your visit - plus time to drink a pint of Guinness!
Guinness Connoisseur Experience
- Sessions last approximately 1 hour 15 minutes.
- Please note times may vary depending on the season.
The Guinness Storehouse is fully wheelchair accessible. There are lifts and/or escalators on each floor.
- Children under 12 can enter the Guinness Storehouse for free.
- Kids aged 13-17 years will be charged an entry fee of €16.00 on arrival.
- All children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult
Free car parking is available at the visitor car park on Crane Street
- Visit the Guinness shop for the biggest range of Guinness merchandise found anywhere in the world!
- They also offer special services such as glass engraving and embroidery.
- A guide is not included, but is available at an additional cost of €30 for groups under 15 people
- Admission to the Guinness visitor experience
- Complimentary pint of Guinness (for over 18s only) or soft drink.
Transport to the Guinness Storehouse
Getting to The Guinness Storehouse:
Address: St. James Gate, Dublin 8, Ireland
The Guinness Storehouse visitor entrance is located on Market Street