I Ride Trolley
We use a secure connection for our checkout process.
Save $$$ and I-RIDE to your heart’s content with an I-RIDE Trolley ticket, which allows you to hop on and off at any of the world-class attractions around the International Drive Resort area of Orlando!
One simple ticket is all you need to access destinations such as the theme parks, world-class shopping, entertainment, dining and family attractions of Orlando’s International Drive Resort Area for 5, 7 or 14 days.
Save money on multiple tickets with the I-RIDE Trolley which allows you to hop on and hop off as many times as you like at any of the attractions along two carefully-planned routes.
No more hassle with parking and traffic queues – they are a thing of the past with the I-RIDE Trolley service which allows you to relax and enjoy more of your precious leisure time having fun!
The 77 stops on the Red Line Trolley route service International Drive both north and south bound.
The Green Line Trolley route starts in the Major Boulevard business district and heads along Universal Boulevard towards South International Drive.
Taken together, the Red and Green I-RIDE Trolley routes add up to a convenient, fun and economical way to get around!
To view the different routes, please click here.
I-RIDE Trolley – Key Info
Availability: The I-RIDE Trolley operates daily from 8am to 10.30pm.
Length of Ticket: I-RIDE Trolley tickets can be purchased for 5, 7 or 14 days validity.
Where Does the I-RIDE Trolley Go? The I-RIDE Trolleys serve the International Drive Resort Area of Orlando exclusively.
- Child passes are not available for the I-Ride Trolley, however kids aged 3-9 pay can board for just $1 per ride (payable in cash to the driver)
- All children aged 10 years and above will need a valid ticket
- Please note you may be required to show ID
Red Line Trolley Route:
- The Red Line Trolley route travels along International Drive from Prime Outlets Orlando to Sea World. It continues to the South International Drive corridor and ends at Orlando Premium Outlets.
- There are 77 Red Line trolley stops along the route.
Green Line Trolley Route:
- The Green Line Trolley route starts in the Major Boulevard business district and travels along Universal Boulevard.
- It then shadows the Red Line Trolley Route on South International Drive.
Transfers: It’s easy to transfer between the Red and Green Lines. Simply look for the designated transfer stops on the Trolley Route Map (these are depicted as stars).
- Red Line trolleys arrive approximately every 20 minutes.
- Green Line trolleys arrive approximately every 30 minutes
Accessibility: I-RIDE Trolleys include two wheelchair positions.