Kensington Palace Tickets
Book Kensington Palace tickets for your chance to see the official home of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge!
The newly-transformed Kensington Palace is now open for visitors following a two-year, £12million refurbishment.
Your tickets also include admission to the Palace’s fascinating and ever-changing exhibitions.
Kensington Palace Exhibitions & Highlights
Just some of the exhibitions and highlights at Kensington Palace include:
Fashion Rules Restyled
- This glamorous exhibition features rare and exquisite outfits of three royal women in their fashion heydays.
- Get a rare glimpse into the wardrobes of HM Queen Elizabeth II in the 1950s and Princess Margaret in the 1960s and 70s
- Surrounded by contemporary photography, film, music and accessories, get a real sense of the decades in which these clothes were worn and how they inspired everyday fashions.
- Inspired by her own intimate diaries, this exhibition reveals Queen Victoria's long and extraordinary life in her own words.
- Imagine how she felt on her first day as Queen at just 17 years old as you explore her childhood home
- Through this fascinating exhibition you'll discover Victoria's thoughts on Prince Albert, the love of her life, their marriage and her family.
The Kings and Queens State Apartments
- Filled with stories of two royal courts; the Stuarts and the Hanoverians, these cosy, private rooms were once used by Queen Mary II for relaxation.
- Learn what you would have worn, how you should behave and how to succeed in the heady atmosphere of the palace state apartments.
Garden History Tours
- Take a free historical tour of the Kensington Palace Gardens! Explore their diverse history, see the magnificent statue of Queen Victoria and the iconic Gold Gates.
- You’ll also have exclusive access to the beautiful Baroque-inspired Sunken Garden, not normally open to the public.
- Garden History tours are available from May to September and included with your Kensington Palace tickets.
Open daily (excluding 24-26 December)
- Monday to Sunday Summer: 10am to 6pm (last admission 5pm)
- Monday to Sunday Winter: 10am to 4pm (last admission 3pm)
Garden History Tours:
- Garden History Tours are held from 1st May to 27th September, every Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday at 12pm and 2pm
- Tours last for approximately 1 hour.
- Please note tours may be cancelled due to adverse weather conditions.
- The nearest underground train stations to Kensington Palace are High Street Kensington (approximately 10 minutes walk) and Queensway (approximately 5 minutes walk).
- Bus routes are 9,10, 49, 52, 70, and 452 to Kensington High Street or 27, 70, 94, 148 and 390 to Bayswater Road.
- All areas of Kensington Palace are fully accessible and have excellent facilities for wheelchair users.
- A limited number of wheelchairs are available for use on a first come, first served basis.
- Guide dogs and hearing dogs are welcome at Kensington Palace.
- The Orangery: An elegant location for afternoon tea or refreshments.
- Palace Café: For family lunches, snacks and refreshments.
Please note this tour is non-refundable once booked - 100% cancellation charges apply.
The nearest underground train stations to Kensington Palace are High Street Kensington (approximately 10 minutes walk) and Queensway (approximately 5 minutes walk).
Bus routes are 9,10, 49, 52, 70, and 452 to Kensington High Street or 27, 70, 94, 148 and 390 to Bayswater Road.