We use a secure connection for our checkout process.
Do your kids dream of becoming a brave firefighter, an aeroplane pilot or the next award-winning dancer?
KidZania London is an amazing indoor city built just for kids, offering 4-14 year-olds the chance to experience exciting real-life activities.
Each career at KidZania combines learning with reality and entertainment, and is developed to teach kids essential life skills including financial literacy, teamwork and independence.
Designed to empower and entertain kids, KidZania gives children the chance to challenge themselves and explore the world of opportunities.
The concept effectively gives them their first taste of independence and gets kids thinking about what they might want to be in the future. Watch the excitement on their faces as they try them out for real!
This is one place where no grown-ups are allowed - unless they’re accompanied by a child!
NEW at KidZania: Pokémon Creative Studio
Kids can choose from two unique job roles The Animator where they will work together to produce their own short stop motion film with their favourite Pokémon characters or The Trading Card Designer where they will design their card using the custom made Pokémon app and print their designs to take home!
Are you the king or queen of the dancefloor?
If you're lucky enough to be visiting Kidzania London during the first three weekends of December, you could be in the chance of winning a series of great prizes. Guests have the chance to win a Nintendo Switch, a Kidzania London annual pass or the Just Dance 2020 game - just by visiting the Just Dance Studio. The top scorer from each session will be entered to the leader board, with the top 20 scorers invited back for the Kidzania final's day. You have to be in it to win it!
Christmas at Kidzania
Deck the halls with lots of fun at KidZania London this Christmas, with festivities kicking off on the 1 December with the grand opening of the GIANT advent calendar, where one lucky young visitor is to get an early Christmas present in the run up to Christmas and our partner Spin master will be donating £1,000 worth of toys to a different charity every day in December. There will also be a special programme of events and activities in the lead up to Christmas, including the return of Elf School, Carol Singing and the opportunity to be transformed into a reindeer, snow queen and more with festive face painting.
And because KidZania is the gift that keeps on giving, parents can also have thems-elf a very merry Christmas with exclusive Westfield discounts as part of their ticket. Children aged eight or over can independently explore activities, while parents can shop till they drop in Westfield London for 4 hours using the VIP Westfield discount, eligible with every KidZania ticket purchase. Get the Christmas shopping sorted as the kids work and earn KidZos (KidZania currency), so no more need for the bank of mum and dad this Christmas!
Events at KidZania:
- Christmas at KidZania: Festivities begin on 1st December 2019 with the grand opening of the giant advent calendar. There will be a special programme of activities in the run up to Christmas.
- Learn Something New
KidZania is open daily (except Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and Boxing Day)
- Monday - Friday: 10am - 4pm
- Saturday - Sunday: 10am - 7pm
- Monday - Sunday: 10am - 7pm
- 24th December: CLOSED
- 25th December: CLOSED
- 26th December: CLOSED
- 31st December: 10am - 6pm
- 1st January: 11am - 6.30pm
- 2nd January: 10am - 4pm
Last entry time is 4 hours before closing time. For example: if KidZania closes at 8pm, last entry will be at 4pm.
Please note: Last entry times may change at short notice due to Private Functions or Special Events. Once you have booked, please ensure that you call KidZania on the number on your e-ticket to secure your entry time.
Peak periods, such as weekends and school holidays, can be very busy so to avoid disappointment we advise that you call the number provided on your e-ticket to pre-book a time slot as soon as possible.
Westfield London, Ariel Way, London, W12 7SL
KidZania is a 4 hour experience
- Adults are only allowed into KidZania when accompanied by a child aged 1 - 14
- Children aged 4-7 can only enter KidZania if accompanied by an adult (18+) at all times
- Children aged 8-14 may enter unaccompanied, however an adult must be present at the time of check-in and provide suitable contact details
- For a reduced price, toddlers and younger children can also visit KidZania. If you’d like to bring a child aged 1-3, please add a "KidZania London Ages 1-3" ticket to your basket when making your booking.
- Those under the age of 1 year old can enter for free.
- The venue is fully accessible to wheelchair users
- Carers can receive free entry when accompanying a disabled child (please note you will be required to show relevant ID).
- For further information please contact us or KidZania before your visit
Children may be required to wear trousers and closed-toe shoes for certain activities
Lockers are available
Upon arrival children will be supplied with a security bracelet, to ensure that no one can leave unnoticed and they can explore safely and independently.
Peak periods such as weekends and school holidays can be very busy so to avoid disappointment we advise that you call the number provided on your e-ticket to pre-book a time slot as soon as possible.
KidZania usually charges a booking fee of £1.50 per person which is included in our price!
KidZania London is accessible via the M4, M40 and M25 (postcode: W12 7GA)
- Routes 31, 49, 207, 237, 260, 607 and C1 run from Shepherd's Bush via the Westfield interchange and terminate at White City Bus Station.
- Route 148 runs to the bus station via Wood Lane.
- Shepherd's Bush is also served by buses 72, 94, 95, 220, 272, 283, 295 and N207.
- Shepherd's Bush Overground Station provides links to the Central Line Tube Station, buses and taxis.
- The Station provides direct connections to Clapham Junction, with services to South London and Southern counties (including trains to Gatwick Airport).
- Shepherd's Bush Station is also served by Southern trains between East Croydon and Watford.
- KidZania London is just a short walk away from Shepherd's Bush, White City, Wood Lane and Shepherd's Bush Market tube stations.
- Take the Central Line for Shepherd's Bush and White City, or the Hammersmith and City Line for Wood Lane and Shepherd's Bush Market.