SEA LIFE London Aquarium
We use a secure connection for our checkout process.
SEA LIFE London Aquarium
Dive in and explore an underwater world of glittering scales, waddling feet and razor-sharp teeth. Brave the depths of the Pacific before trekking through the Amazon Rainforest. Glide alongside our Sea turtles before waddling with our Gentoo penguins, where you’ll discover our Polar Adventure.
Brrr-ace yourself for the chills and thrills as you journey across a spectacular icy landscape and come face-to-fur with a life-size AR Polar Bear! So get ready to be amazed as you come face-to-fin with over 5,000 fin-tastic creatures at SEA LIFE London…
The Shark Walk
Take a walk on the wild side at the Shark Walk! See six different shark species from an incredible floating glass platform and discover the darker side of the Pacific Ocean.
Penguin Polar Adventure
Get your waddle on and visit the playful Penguins at our polar adventure! The Gentoo penguin is the largest of its species with only the Emperor and the King being larger. These majestic marine birds may be flightless but watch as they gracefully glide through the water and transport you to the Southern Hemisphere for an unforgettable experience.
Float into the UK's largest jellyfish experience featuring the fascinating Fried Egg Jellyfish! Ocean Invaders will take you on a journey into the wonderous world of jellyfish through three unique interactive zones, so book today and explore the world of the oldest ancient reptiles.
A spectacle of colour is here at SEA LIFE London with the UK’s largest living coral reef. Prepare to see regal tangs, cardinal fish, clownfish and many more swim through our 40ft long tank.
Step into the UK's largest jellyfish experience, Ocean Invaders will take you on a journey into the fascinating world of jellyfish through three unique interactive zones.
Ranger Andy invites you to unearth what lies beneath the surface in the Amazon. Immerse yourself in a world of creepy crawlies, charming crocs and curious critters. Come just centimetres away from the Chilean rose tarantula and race our colony of leafcutter ants to find the queen, before watching the feeding frenzy of the UK's biggest collection of Piranhas!
Behind the Scenes Tour
Book the Behind the Scenes Tour (payable locally) and learn about the hard work and dedication it takes behind the scenes to keep one of the world’s largest aquariums operating as it should. This exciting tour takes you “behind the glass” into the inner workings of the aquarium where dedicated aquarist work hard to ensure things run smoothly for their charges and visitors alike. During the forty minute tour, you’ll enjoy lots of hands-on interaction as you travel deep into the cavernous County Hall building and through the three main SEA LIFE London areas of Water Management, Food Preparation and Creature Care and Research.
- Come within inches of 500 species of aquatic creatures
- UK’s largest living coral reef
- Pacific display glass walk over and glass ocean tunnel walk through for unique perspectives
- Stroke a starfish or tickle a Sea Anemone at the Rockpool
- Live shows, feeds and immersive story telling at the Beluga dome
PLEASE NOTE – your time slot will be automatically booked for you on your chosen date. If you have a preference as to which time slot you would like then please contact us once your booking has been made and we will do our best to accommodate your request.
- Nature Lovers
- Learn Something New
County Hall, Riverside Building, Westminster Bridge Road, London SE1 7PB.
Open daily except Christmas Day.
- Monday – Friday: 10am – 5pm
- Saturday – Sunday: 9.30am – 6pm
- Extended opening hours may operate during school holidays. We recommend that you check with the attraction before your visit
All children under 15 must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 18.
- The aquarium is fully accessible, and lifts are available to all levels.
- All paying disabled guests may be accompanied by a carer free of charge.
Admission to Sea Life London.
Nearest Tube Stations:
- Westminster (on the Circle, Jubilee and District lines): From Westminster, exit onto Westminster Bridge at Exit 1 and then cross over the bridge.
- Waterloo (on the Northern, Bakerloo, Waterloo and City lines): From Waterloo follow the exit signs for the South Bank at Exit 6 and walk towards the London Eye. Sea Life London is next to The London Eye.