Sea Life London Aquarium
We use a secure connection for our checkout process.
SEA LIFE London Aquarium
Set sail on a fun, exciting and educational voyage through oceans near and far alongside one of the world’s largest collections of marine creatures at SEA LIFE London!
Just some of the exciting exhibits and attractions include:
The Shark Walk
Take a walk on the wild side at the Shark Walk! See six different shark species from an incredible floating glass platform and discover the darker side of the Pacific ocean.
Great Oceanic Conveyor
Venture on an interactive and immersive journey which takes you on a walk beneath the habitat of weird, wonderful and colourful marine creatures.
Shark Reef Encounter
With over twenty sharks, including a group of black tip reef sharks and two 2.8m long brown sharks, Shark Reef Encounter challenges the many misconceptions about these much maligned, magnificent creatures.
Behind the Scenes Tour
Book the Behind the Scenes Tour (payable locally) and learn about the hard work and dedication it takes behind the scenes to keep one of the world’s largest aquariums operating as it should.
This exciting tour takes you “behind the glass” into the inner workings of the aquarium where dedicated aquarist work hard to ensure things run smoothly for their charges and visitors alike.
During the forty minute tour, you’ll enjoy lots of hands-on interaction as you travel deep into the cavernous County Hall building and through the three main SEA LIFE London areas of Water Management, Food Preparation and Creature Care and Research.
NEW: Enter the world of the Jellyfish
Discover the shimmering, fascinating world of jellyfish in London Aquarium’s newest experience!
Ocean Invaders is set to be the largest jellyfish facility in the UK, where you can get to know more about these mysterious, beautiful creatures in an interactive sensory experience:
- Discover the natural habitats of jellyfish
- Find out about their lifecycle and incredible survival skills.
- Get to know the various species of jellyfish, including the most dangerous and the most spectacular!
- Test the strength of the jellyfish sting
- Finally, you’ll be surrounded by the incredible, colourful sight of the jellyfish invasion!
- Nature Lovers
- Learn Something New
County Hall, Riverside Building, Westminster Bridge Road, London SE1 7PB.
Open daily except Christmas Day.
- Monday – Friday: 10am – 5pm
- Saturday – Sunday: 9.30am – 6pm
- Extended opening hours may operate during school holidays. We recommend that you check with the attraction before your visit
All children under 15 must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 18.
- The aquarium is fully accessible, and lifts are available to all levels.
- All paying disabled guests may be accompanied by a carer free of charge.
Admission to Sea Life London.
Nearest Tube Stations:
- Westminster (on the Circle, Jubilee and District lines): From Westminster, exit onto Westminster Bridge at Exit 1 and then cross over the bridge.
- Waterloo (on the Northern, Bakerloo, Waterloo and City lines): From Waterloo follow the exit signs for the South Bank at Exit 6 and walk towards the London Eye. Sea Life London is next to The London Eye.