Madame Tussauds Blackpool
We use a secure connection for our checkout process.
Madame Tussauds – Blackpool
Step into the glittering world of Madame Tussauds Blackpool for a truly star-studded day out!
Come face-to-face with astonishingly lifelike waxworks of our biggest stars at the UK’s only Madame Tussauds outside of London.
Must-see celebrity figures include sporting heroes such as David Beckham and Lewis Hamilton, musical icons like Michael Jackson, Amy Whitehouse and Lady Gaga and Blackpool originals including Ken Dodd, Benny Hill and Barbara Windsor.
Madame Tussauds is Blackpool’s hottest attraction and is located right next to the famous Blackpool Tower.
Set over 5 floors and 14 themed areas of interactive fun, you can’t miss the chance to get up-close with the stars of TV, comedy, music, sport and more, all immortalised in stunning waxwork models!
Latest Attractions at Madame Tussauds Blackpool
Shrek brings his swamp to Blackpool
Everyone’s favourite larger-than-life ogre has made his home in the brand new interactive Children’s Zone!
A new swamp-home for Shrek has been created in the heart of the attraction, where he joins Bob the Builder and Spider-Man in the world’s first Madame Tussauds Children’s Zone.
The 7ft -tall Shrek is Blackpool’s tallest figure.
Spider-Man swings into Madame Tussauds
Marvel’s Spider-Man, one of the most popular characters in the world, is now a permanent resident in the new Children’s Zone at Madame Tussauds Blackpool.
Explore with Bear Grylls!
Come and meet explorer and adventurer Bear Grylls, the newest addition to the Madame Tussauds Blackpool family!
NEW in 2018: Marvel Superheroes come to Blackpool
From 23rd March 2018, join your favourite Marvel characters at Madame Tussauds Blackpool! Step into a classic comic strip and go on an adventure with your favourite superheroes. Explore 4 new fun-filled zones and keep your eyes peeled for Iron Man, Thor, Hulk & the rest of the gang.
Guess the Elf Trail
Starting every weekend from Saturday 7th December then every day from Saturday 21st December until Sunday 5th January 2020, experience a magical Christmassy adventure guessing the Elf names of famous faces.
- Open daily from 10am to last admission at 4pm (one hour before closing at 5pm). Closed Christmas Day.
- On the Promenade just opposite Central Pier at 89 Promenade, Blackpool, FY1 5AA.
- Please Note:
- Madame Tussauds Blackpool reserves the right to alter/close or remove any features/exhibits without prior notice for operational, technical or other reasons and that no refunds can be given under these circumstances.
- Admission to the Madame Tussauds Blackpool.
- Not Included:
- Address: The Promenade, Blackpool, Lancashire, FY1 5AA.
- Train: Turn right outside the North Train Station to the Promenade.
- Tram Route: Take any seafront tram to the Central Pier stop.
- Driving: Follow the M6 to junction 32 and take the M55 to junction 4, Blackpool, and follow the brown tourist signs.