Magical Mystery Tour - Liverpool
We use a secure connection for our checkout process.
Magical Mystery Tour
Roll up! The Magical Mystery Tour is coming to take you away...on a magical bus tour to see all the places in Liverpool associated the Fab Four; the places that inspired some of the Beatles’ best loved songs; their childhood homes and haunts and, of course, the legendary Cavern Club!
- See the places that inspired some of the world’s best loved Beatles songs on the Magical Mystery Tour.
- Visit the childhood homes and haunts of the Fab Four.
- Sing along with Beatles tunes and learn more about the legendary boys from Liverpool for professional Beatles guides.
- This unmissable, magical tour includes entrance to the most famous of all Liverpool musical venues – the Cavern Club.
Step onboard the colourful Magical Mystery Tour bus for the very best Beatles tour in town!
See all the places associated with John, Paul, George and Ringo as they grew up, met and formed a band that would take the whole world by storm.
The Magical Mystery Tour bus takes you to see George Harrison’s birthplace; the childhood homes of Ringo, John and Paul; St Peter’s Church Hall (where Paul and John first met); the former schools and colleges of John, Paul, George and Ringo including the Liverpool Institute (now LIPA) and more.
Accompanied on the tour by Fab Four tunes and professional Beatles guides, you’ll also visit the places that inspired some of their most memorable songs including Strawberry Fields and Penny Lane.
The tour ends on a high note at the legendary Cavern Club where you can enjoy live music from the Cavern's resident musicians.
Plus! Your tour ticket also includes free return admission to the Cavern Club, allowing you to return later and spend the evening in the most famous Liverpool’s club of all!
Important: Due to the Liverpool Rick 'n' Roll Marathon taking place on 20th May 2018 the tours pick up point will be Adelphi Hotel, Brownlow Hill on this date, we will also be unable to visit the childhood home of Ringo Starr on this date. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
- Culture Vultures
- Tours depart at regular intervals from 10am
- The exact schedule varies depending on the date and season
- Please select your preference for a morning or afternoon tour when you make your booking. Your exact tour departure time will then be printed at the top of your e-ticket
- If you would like us to check the exact tour times for a specific date, please call us on 0844 873 0070.
- Tours depart from the Tourist Information Centre, Albert Dock, Liverpool. Parking is available at Liverpool ONE just a 5-minute walk from here.
- The last stop on the tour is at the Cavern Club.
- The bus tour is approximately 2 hours
- You can stay at The Cavern Club for as long as you like (up until closing). You can even leave and come back later that evening! Just show your tour ticket at the entrance.
Guided tour and entry to the Cavern Club.
Food and beverages.
- Due to transport regulations every person on board the Magical Mystery Tour must have a ticket (including children and babies). Please contact the number on your e-ticket to organise this before your tour.