Mallorca Urban Adventures - from Sky to Sea
We use a secure connection for our checkout process.
Mallorca from Sky to Sea
Pssst… we have a secret. The true beauty of Mallorca is actually hidden to most tourists, who spend all their time on the busy beaches that everyone knows. Instead of following the crowds, we’re keeping it super-local on this Mallorca tour that shows you where to find the real beauty that only locals know. Tag along as we trek out to a unique corner of the island, far beyond the massive beaches of the south.
We’ll meet in town, then take a comfortable local bus to reach the beginning of our walk. From there, the trail we’ll follow is a historical path, once used by postmen to go from one village to another. As we walk, we’ll learn about native Mediterranean plants, and stop to admire the panoramic view from a mountaintop. We’ll land in the historical village of Serra Tramuntana and discover Arabic influences in the local architecture and agricultural traditions.
We’ll then arrive at a hidden beach — well, hidden to the tourists, that is! Locals love to go here, and we’ll join them as we soak up the sun and sea, and dig into a delicious lunch of typical Mallorcan food and drinks, such as empanadas and cocas de trampò. We’ll also dig into some delicious desserts such as ensaimada or a gatò with almonds... delicious! All of these treats come from the village’s historic bakery, and locals love them — so we’re pretty sure you’ll love them, too!
In the summer months, you can work off your lunch with a dip in the sea; in winter, just lie out in the sun and soak up that easy Mediterranean vibe.
In the afternoon, we’ll again board the local bus to take us back into Palma, where you’re free to explore on your own.
Note that this walk is fairly easy and along a marked trail. The walk will take about three hours (including stops), with elevations of 300 metres up and almost 400 metres down.
- Culture Vultures
- Sun Seekers
- Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays all year round.
- 10.30am. Please arrive 15 mins before.
- In front of Café Ses Estacions, Plaza de Espana, 6 07002 Palma.
- In front of Café Ses Estacions, Plaza de Espana, 6 07002 Palma at approx. 6.15pm.
- 8 hours approx.
- Local English speaking guide and lunch (including drinks such as beer, orange juice and water) and local transportation fee.
- Additional food and drinks, Souvenirs and personal shopping, transportation to and from the meeting point.
- This is a small group tour and therefore there will be a maximum of 12 people. Please wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes (such as trainers). Also be sure to bring sunscreen, a hat, swimsuit, towel and a bottle of water. You may want to bring a snorkelling mask as well so you can spot the Sealife.
- In the unlucky event of bad weather, we will postpone the tour to the following day. This tour is available year round, but please note that swimming is not available during the winter months.