Medieval Night Tenerife
We use a secure connection for our checkout process.
Medieval Night Tenerife
Step into a world of jousting, feasting and cheering on your team’s Knight at the super-popular Medieval Night in Tenerife!
This family-friendly evening begins with pick-up from the south of the island, from where you’ll be taken to a Medieval Castle in San Miguel.
Once you’ve donned your team’s coloured apron and been introduced to the King and Queen, you’ll head to the main hall.
Once seated, you’ll be served by wenches and serving boys with a hearty feast of three courses, unlimited wine, water and soft drinks – a feast fit for the King himself!
And before you the show unfolds, with your team Knight battling for your part of the audience only.
Show your appreciation of his jousting skills with lots of cheering and noise – no need to be shy!
And once the feast is over and the hand of the fair maiden has been won, you can dance the night away.
- Learn Something New
Thursday and Saturday. Tuesdays from June to December.
Roundtrip transportation is available from the following resorts:
- From Los Gigantes(Saturdays only) from 11th July to 30th September ( Thursdays and Saturdays)
- Playa la Arena, Callao Salvaje, Playa Paraiso (Saturdays only)
- La Caleta, El Duque, Costa Adeje, Las Americas, Los Cristianos, Costa del Silencio, Golf del Sur and Medano from 9th July to 31st October ( Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays),
- Puerto de La Cruz (Saturdays only) from 11th July to 31st October( Thursdays and Saturdays)
- Doors Open: 7.00pm
- Show Starts: 7.30pm
- Show ends: 10.15pm
Pick-ups are from 5.25pm. For the timetable - please click here
- 8 hours.
- Please Note: All times are approximate. Full details will be on your voucher.
This show involves loud music and action, and therefore may not be suitable for very young children. Children under 3 may visit at the discretion of the parent or guardian.
Occasionally days of operation may be subject to change. In this case, we will try to book a day as close as possible to your original date. If this is not acceptable a full refund will be given.
- Roundtrip transportation from the south & north of Tenerife island.
- Three-course meal, unlimited wine, water and soft drinks.
- Beer can be purchased separately at the venue for €5 per jug.
Any other services from the mentioned above
From 1st December, San Miguel Castle Medieval Dinner will be offering a new mouth-watering menu (Subject to changes)
Starter – Cream of Vegetables Soup with cheese cubes
Main – Chicken Breast Fillet with baby carrots, baked potatoes and mushroom sauce
Dessert – Frozen Ice- Cream cake with caramel syrup