Milas Market - from Bodrum
We use a secure connection for our checkout process.
Milas Market - from Bodrum – Intro
Held every Tuesday just 45km from Bodrum, the Milas textile market is famous for its sale of gorgeous local fabrics sourced from all over the region.
Milas Market - from Bodrum – Overview
- Visit one of the best textile markets in the region.
- Explore stalls and shops selling kilims, carpets, kitchen ware, clothing and more.
- This half day excursion includes round-trip transfers to and from Bitez, Bodrum, Icmeler and Gumbet hotels and apartments.
Milas Market - from Bodrum – Full Details
The array of colours and patterns on offer appeal to all tastes and gives the marketplace a fairground atmosphere.
As well as fabrics, the market offers kilims, carpets, kitchen ware and clothing of all descriptions.
It is the biggest market in the area and part of the fun of the day is listening to the witty exchanges between neighbouring stall holders as they compete for the attention of customers.
Milas Market - from Bodrum – Key Info
- Tuesdays only.
- Departure Time:
- Pick-ups between 8.05am and 9.05am.
- Return Time:
- Drop-offs between 2.05pm and 3.05pm.
- Includes round-trip transfers from hotels in Bitez, Bodrum, Gumbet, Yahsi, Torba, Icmeler.
- Hotel transfers.
- English speaking guide.
- Not Included:
- Food and beverages.