We use a secure connection for our checkout process.
Travel to the top of the tallest building in France, the 56th floor of the Montparnasse Tower for the best views over the romantic city of Paris!
Want to get the ultimate in panoramic views of Paris, but don’t fancy the long queues for the Eiffel Tower?
Visit the 56th floor of the Montparnasse Tower, where you’ll see the whole beautiful city spread before you.
Take in all the fabulous, famous monuments you’ve visited on your trip – or are yet to visit - including Arc de Triomphe, Musée d'Orsay, the Louvre, Sacré Coeur and the Eiffel Tower itself!
You can enjoy the views from the relaxed comfort of the enclosed viewing gallery, or ascend to the next level and the open-air terrace at the very top of the tower.
Your entry ticket includes access to the 360 Degree Cafe, photo galleries, film theatre, gift shop, interactive screens and viewing tables where you can relax and enjoy the spectacular cityscape.
Enjoy a drink at the café while the kids have fun with the audio-visual and interactive facilities!
One of the tallest building in France, the Montparnasse Tower is located in the heart of the famous Montparnasse quarter of Paris.
Open every day from early to late, you can choose whether to enjoy the panorama by daylight or at sunset for the ultimate in romance!
Book the Montparnasse Tower Champagne Visit
The ultimate in romance, and perfect for celebrating a special occasion, this Montparnasse Tower Champagne ticket includes a crisp glass of champagne to enjoy as you look out over Paris from an incredible 200m high!
- Culture Vultures
Montparnasse Tower – Key Info
- Montparnasse Tower, 33 avenue du Maine, 75015 Paris.
- Open daily.
- Opening Times:
- 1st April to 30th September: 9.30am to 11.30pm.
- 1st October to 31st March: 9.30am to 10.30pm (11.30pm on Fridays & Saturdays).
- The last elevator leaves 30 minutes before closing time.
- Entry to the Montparnasse Tower includes:
- The Montparnasse 360 Degree Café
- Photo galleries
- Film theatre
- Gift shop
- Interactive screens and viewing tables
- Not Included:
- Transport to the tower
Montparnasse Tower – Getting There
- The Montparnasse Tower is located at 33 avenue du Maine, 75015 Paris.
- The main entrance is via rue de l'Arrivee.
- The closest metro stop is Montparnasse Bienvenue.