Old Trafford Tour & Museum
We use a secure connection for our checkout process.
Old Trafford Tour & Museum
Get closer than ever to the history, the glory and the atmosphere of the world’s most famous football club on the ultimate Old Trafford Tour!
You can choose to take the stadium tour with entry to the museum straight afterwards, or book a ticket for entry to the museum only.
Old Trafford Stadium Tour
Go behind the scenes of Old Trafford on a guided tour of the world-famous Manchester United FC stadium.
Feel the pre-match excitement in the home team dressing rooms and imagine the roar of the crowd as you walk through the players’ tunnel.
Visit the dugout, graced by some of football’s finest managers, and get a bird’s eye view of the pitch from the heights of the North Stand.
Your guide – an expert on all things Manchester United - will answer your questions and may even share some inside stories of their own!
The tour ends at the club museum for the next part of your experience at the Theatre of Dreams.....
This tour is very popular so we recommend booking in advance.
Manchester United Museum
Discover why more than 300,000 people visit the Old Trafford Museum every year!
Wander through the museum at your leisure, retrace the steps of some of football’s greatest legends and get ready to be awed at the coveted silverware collected over the years!
Relive the glorious history of the club, from its humble origins in 1878 to the sporting powerhouse of the present day.
Uncover more about the key administrators, managers and players both past and present who have helped to create the legendary football club that is Manchester United.
The museum’s most recent exhibit is ‘An Audience with Sir Alex’, a state-of-the-art 3D hologram of ‘Fergie’ discussing his illustrious career at the club
The Manchester United museum is educational and interactive – and perfect for visitors of all ages!
*Important: Between 19 June - end of August 2018 due to maintenance work, tours will not include access to the Players Dressing rooms
- Culture Vultures
Daily year-round excluding home match-days, the day before a home European game, concert dates and events. The museum is open 7 days a week (except for occasional days over the Christmas period).
- Museum: Opens 9.30am - 5pm Monday to Saturday and 9.30am to 4pm Sundays (subject to change). Please note: The Museum is closed on all match days.
- Stadium Tours: From 9.40am with the last tour beginning at 4.30pm (3.30pm on Sundays) except on match days and some school holidays. Tours finish at 12 noon the day before an early kick-off.
- If you have booked onto a tour, please ensure that you arrive in plenty of time.
Booking your Tour Time:
To book your tour time slot, please call the number provided on your e-ticket.
The Museum and Tour Centre is located in the North Stand at Old Trafford Football Stadium, Manchester.
The Stadium tour is approx. 70 minutes. You may spend as long as you like at the Museum!
- *Between 19 June - end of August 2018 due to maintenance work, tours will not include access to the Players Dressing rooms
- Tours do not operate before a home European game or on home match-days.
- Tours finish at 12 noon the day before an early kick-off.
- Tours may be subject to late changes or cancellations.
- Museum closing times may vary on home match-days.
- Re-opening times after a match may vary.