Overnight Safari Dubai
We use a secure connection for our checkout process.
Overnight Safari Dubai
Take a camping trip like you’ve never experienced before - under a blanket of stars in the heart of the desert!
- Overnight tour into the desert close to Dubai
- Stay at a traditional Arabic campsite
- Hotel transfers by 4WD Land Cruiser included
- English-speaking driver/guide
- Go camel-riding and have your hands painted with henna
- Enjoy a BBQ dinner and Arabian-style breakfast
- Visit the mountain village of Hatta the next morning
- This tour travels through Oman so please bring your passport!
Discover how it feels to sleep in the heart of the desert on this overnight safari from Dubai.
After pick-up from your Dubai city hotel, you’ll journey into the desert by 4WD Land Cruiser, heading across oceans of towering sand dunes.
A fun-packed afternoon awaits, with the chance to try your hand at camel riding before arriving at your traditional Arabic campsite for a delicious BBQ dinner
Evening entertainment includes a belly-dancing performance to the rhythms of Arabic music, and the opportunity to have your hands painted with intricate henna designs, before drifting off to sleep under a galaxy of stars.
The next morning, enjoy a healthy Arabian-style breakfast with your camp-mates
Leaving the desert behind, swap dunes for mountains as you journey up towards Hatta, a picturesque town located in the rugged Hajjar Mountains.
This is a great place to relax and enjoy nature as you experience the breathtaking mountain scenery and peaceful solitude of the region.
Important: Part of the drive to Hatta takes you through Oman, so please don’t forget to bring your passport!
Please note that during the month of Ramadan (5th June - 6th July 2016), the Belly Dancer Show will be replaced with a Tanourrah Show.
Important: There will be no alcohol or live entertainment on 13th and 14th April 2018.
- Culture Vultures
- Nature Lovers
Sundays, Tuesdays and Fridays all year round
- Transfers are included from Dubai city hotels
- Please note that transfers are not included from far-off hotels such as Bab Al Shams Desert Resort & Spa or Al Maha Desert Resort & Spa
- Please ensure that you are at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before departure time
- Pick-ups begin at 3pm
- Drop-offs will be approx. 2.30pm the following day
Please bring your passport as this tour travels through Oman
Please note that the safari may not operate during the summer due to extreme weather conditions.
This tour is not suitable for pregnant women, or those under 6 or over 65.
- Transfers from Dubai city hotels
- Transportation in an air-conditioned 4WD vehicle
- English-speaking driver
- BBQ buffet dinner
- Soft drinks, mineral water, tea or coffee
- Camel rides, henna tattoos and belly dancing performance