Pamukkale - from Bodrum
We use a secure connection for our checkout process.
Pamukkale - from Bodrum – Intro
Don’t miss this chance to visit Pamukkale (Cotton Castle), a magical and spectacular natural site popular since Roman times!
Pamukkale - from Bodrum – Overview
- Travel from Bodrum to Pamukkale, a UNESCO protected site unique in the world.
- See ‘white cotton’ stalactites and stalagmites which have formed over hundreds of thousands of years.
- Relax in therapeutic hot springs, in use since Roman times.
- Includes an English-speaking guide, lunch and transfers from hotels in Bitez, Bodrum, Icmeler, Gumbet Gumusluk, Gundogan, Turgutreis, Turkbuku and Yalikavak.
Pamukkale - from Bodrum – Full Details
Pamukkale is a fairyland of dazzling white petrified ‘castles’, stalactites and stalagmites created by warm spring waters which have run off a nearby plateau for hundreds of thousands of years.
Relax in Pamukkale’s hot springs which are renowned for their therapeutic powers and have been in use since Roman times, and bathe in pools filled with warm, soothing thermal waters said to have healing properties.
This must-do trip includes round-trip hotel transfers, entrance fees and a tasty lunch.
- Culture Vultures
Pamukkale - from Bodrum – Key Facts
- Mondays, Tuesdays and Fridays.
- Departure Time:
- Pick-ups between 6.05am and 7.05am.
- Return Time:
- Drop-offs between 6.05pm and 7.05pm.
- Includes round-trip transfers from hotels in Bitez, Bodrum, Bodrum Icmeler, Gumbet, Gumusluk, Gundogan, Turgutreis, Turkbuku, Yalikavak, Torba.
- Free for children under 7 years of age.
- If you require a child seat on the hotel transfer for an under-7, please ask
- Hotel transfers.
- Entrance fees (except Cleopatra’s Pool).
- English speaking guide.
- Not Included:
- Entry to Cleopatra’s Pool