Queen's Gallery Buckingham Palace
Explore this year’s stunning royal exhibitions on a self-guided audio tour of the Queen’s Gallery, Buckingham Palace!
The Queen’s Gallery was opened by Her Majesty The Queen as part of the Golden Jubilee celebrations, to host various exhibitions of items from the Royal Collection; the collection of art and treasures held in trust by The Queen for the Nation
Exhibitions at The Queen’s Gallery in 2018
- Splendours of the Subcontinent (6 June - 14 October 2018)
- Russia: Royalty & the Romanovs (9 November 2018 - 28 April 2019)
- Shadows of War (9 November 2018 - 28 April 2019)
The Queen's Gallery is located at Buckingham Palace Road, Victoria, London, SW1A 1AA
- Open daily, except 25th-26th December
- Please Note: Opening dates may change at short notice, please check The Royal Collection Trust's website for the latest closing dates before your visit
- Open daily, 10am-5.30pm (last admission 4.15pm).
- During Buckingham Palace Summer Opening (21 July - 30 September 2018), open daily 9.30am-5.30pm (last admission 4.15pm).
- A typical visit lasts between 1 hour and 1 hour 30 minutes
- Please Note: If you are visiting the exhibition late in the afternoon, please be aware of shorter viewing times
- Manual wheelchairs are available to borrow free of charge on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Mobility scooters can be used in the Palace grounds and in the Palace providing they are compatible with the lift (145cm depth x 82cm width, weight limit 100kg)
Multimedia guides in English are included
Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 17.
- Admission to The Queen's Gallery at Buckingham Palace
- Multimedia Guide
- Admission to the rest of Buckingham Palace
- Food and drinks
- Transport to the Palace
Important – Security information:
For safety reasons, you may be required to deposit any baggage and other items into the security cloakrooms during your visit.
Important: During admission to the attraction, all visitors will pass through airport-style security checks. Visitors should arrive with one small bag where possible to ensure an efficient entry process.
The nearest train station is London Victoria
Numbers 11, 211, C1 and C10 stop on Buckingham Palace Road
The closest stations are Victoria, Green Park and Hyde Park Corner