SeaWorld San Diego Tickets
We use a secure connection for our checkout process.
SeaWorld San Diego Tickets
SeaWorld San Diego is a marine life park like no other! Get up-close to sharks, dolphins, polar bears, penguins and more adorable sea creatures, brave the thrill rides and marvel at the stunning shows. This is one of San Diego’s most popular attractions, so book your tickets now and make sure you don’t miss out!
One Ocean – Dive into One Ocean, the latest Shamu show which will leave you awestruck at the beautifully choreographed movements of both killer whales and trainers.
Blue Horizons: In this visionary sea-and-sky spectacular, playful dolphins soaring birds and talented aerialists fuse the vibrant energy of two worlds into a mesmerising display of flight, dance and unmissable entertainment.
Madagascar Live! Operation: Vacation:Dance, sing and clap along with Alex the Lion and his friends to original songs and party favourites as you join the loveable Madagascar characters on their full-speed live-show adventure
Journey to Atlantis - Brave the twists and turns on this initially, seemingly, peaceful water coaster ride! That’s just the beginning!
Shipwreck Rapids - Swirl around a tropical island, splashing through river rapids, an underground cavern, dripping cargo nets and more.
Wild Arctic - Take a jet-copter simulator ride on an expedition across the Arctic – but without the frost bite!
Shark Encounter - Come face-to-face with fearsome and fascinating sand tiger, bonnethead, blacktip and whitetip sharks.
Pacific Point: Get to know seals and sea lions (and learn to tell the difference between them!) on a visit to Pacific Point, where you can even get a chance to feed these famously fun animals.
Aquarium de la Mer – The home of many exotic creatures, from tiny seahorses to the enormous Pacific Octopus.
- Thrill Seekers
- Nature Lovers
SeaWorld San Diego – Key Info
- Open daily.
- Opening Hours:
- Gates generally open at either 9am or 10am and close at 6pm. These times vary with the season. We recommend you times with check with the Park before your visit.
- 500 Sea World Drive, San Diego, CA 92109.
- SeaWorld San Diego has ATM's throughout the park, plenty of parking spaces, wheelchair, locker and pushchair hire. You’ll also find a wide variety of gift shops, restaurants, cafes and bistros at the park.
- Most of SeaWorld's shows, attractions, gift shops, restaurants and toilets are accessible to wheelchair users, with the exception of some park locations where guests using wheelchairs may need to transfer to a fixed seat.
- Entrance to SeaWorld San Diego.
- Not Included: Transport.
SeaWorld is easily accessible by public transportation. For city trolley and bus schedules and routes please call (619) 685-4900 (when in the US)
Many local hotels and motels offer complimentary shuttle service to SeaWorld. You can request this informaiton from your place of stay.