London By Night Tour
We use a secure connection for our checkout process.
London By Night Tour – Intro
See all the top London landmarks beautifully floodlit against a night sky on this must-do double-decker, open-top bus London night tour!
London By Night Tour – Full Details
Some of the beautifully lit sights you’ll see during the London night tour, which is led by a friendly and well-informed guide, include:
- Tower of London
- St Paul’s Cathedral
- Trafalgar Square
- The London Eye
- Piccadilly Circus
- Big Ben
- Tower Bridge
- Westminster Abbey
- Houses of Parliament...and more!
- Culture Vultures
Green Park stop next to the Ritz Hotel, Piccadilly.
- April - September: 7.30pm, 8pm, 8.30pm, 9.15pm, 9.45pm & 10.15pm
- October - March: 7.30pm & 9.20pm
- Decide on the day which time you would prefer to take your tour, then simply show up and hand over your ticket before boarding the bus!
Approximately 1 hour 30 minutes
- Live Guides are available on every tour
- From April 2017 audio guides will also be available in the following languages: French, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese and Japanese
London By Night Tour - Getting There
The London by Night Tour departs from the Green Park stop, which is located next to the Ritz Hotel, Piccadilly.